• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Custom Shadow(Finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman

PSO & Arad Senki addict
Ok Shadow is here. This only took me 10hrs to make. I had this done for a long time.

Whats included for variety:

JShadow.wad - The regular one.

JShadowsc.wad - Same as the one above but just can change its spike color

JShadownoob.wad - The overpowered version for all ya'll noobs out there

Download here:
http://freewebs.com/jmanx13/mysrb2addons.htm

shadskate.png

shadsuper.png

*mouth drops open* AWESOME! You're on a roll with these characters Jman. That Metal Sonic life icon will be replaced right? Maybe he should hold a pistol and shoot bullets instead of rings. It's only a suggestion.

BADASS SHADOW!
Awsome!

You really ARE a god for making these characters Jman.

When you release this, I bet people will use this instead of the old shadow.wad

Maybe you should name it: J-Shadow.wad or something.

Good Idea. I think this will probably be release it in about 3 days. Unless I don't work on it.

Oh my god... You are one of the best wadders in the world! There is alittle too much red over his eyes though. How do you wad so fast and still be good?! Teach me your ways!

You're a skilled spriter and all, but have you ever considered something, oh I dunno, ORIGINAL?

I honestly think one Shadow is enough. We don't need 200 remakes.

A Luigi WAD existed before Jman made one, and I would hardly consider Naruto WADs original.

[offtopic] A comma is not a substitute for a space [/offtopic]

You know, he looks kinda effed up in some way that I can't really put my finger on. Whatever, better than half of the carpy wads that are made nowadays.

Also, goddamnit, I should get back to work on LouisJM.

When I saw this I was like @#$% Yeah!* seriuosly, this is awesome! First my favorite Mario character then my favorite Sonic character. Keep it up!

*See Family Guy presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back