Who did you use to complete prismatic angel and time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic. Don't remember what time I did it in.

Prismatic Angel Zone it meant to be Sonic-only. Using Tails or Knuckles in it makes it tremendously easier, and you'd clearly suck at it with Sonic if you choose to switch to Tails/Knuckles - although it is still a bit difficult with Knuckles...

2:30 with Sonic. But thats not saying I didn't game over a few times....

tailsmastermind said:
I beat it with Sonic in 1:42 seconds. I'm trying to beat SB's record, but he is too quick.
thats quick ._. even i can't do it that fast beacuse i died to much oh and SB's the fastest person on srb2 he will be too hard to beat

I beat it with tails in a net game (you have to agree with the lags in that level in net games) but I forgot the map for it in mystic realm so I can't practice on it

ScourgeHedgehog said:
tailsmastermind said:
I beat it with Sonic in 1:42 seconds. I'm trying to beat SB's record, but he is too quick.
thats quick ._. even i can't do it that fast beacuse i died to much oh and SB's the fastest person on srb2 he will be too hard to beat
Uh... did you not see LXShadow's time in GFZ1? =P

Ontopic: The fastest was 3:25, IIRC, with Sonic. This was without dieing once, and after that, I kept screwing up. D:

Also, if anyone uses any character other than those who can thok, then they are just too lazy to platform.

Well, that's just because LXShadow is some sort of GHZ1 god. I still want to see him try to beat SB's, or what his time is in PAZ 1.

tailsmastermind said:
Well, that's just because LXShadow is some sort of GHZ1 god. I still want to see him try to beat SB's, or what his time is in PAZ 1.
lol @ bold. I don't think LXShadow plays Mystic Realm maps as much as SRB2 maps.

I'll give you that. Plus, I don't see many LXShadow runs, so you can't really compare him to SB very well.

Also, I do that all the time. I acually had my title for my Knuckles speed run GHZ 2 before I changed it to GFZ 2.

3:49 as Sonic, in a netgame, without dieing.
Not the best, but still really good.

I took too much time to complete PAZ yet. I'm needing to train a bit there.

But I wonder: you use keyboard or mouse to play in PAZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back