• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Prisima's Pixeled Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. neat, lol. Sure, go ahead. I don't mind if I have the EXE. It just looks pretty cool. (too bad this isnt in vanila srb2, though)

You should share the source code on our github or gitlab, because this is pretty cool.
I'm pretty sure I've read in the suggestions thread some time that X/Y scaling of objects is already in the code, just not able to be modified due to it not being exposed and such like other things. At least I recall reading something along these lines somewhere on the message board once.

Yes, I know. I'm pretty sure I wrote the original post you're talking about, and I've spent the last 5 days buried deep in the rendering code so I know what'd need to be done. It would be cool to have this without having to redo the work already done, that's all.

bloink bloink

giphy.gif

And y-axis scaling is very nearly done (hooray!) so I do plan to put the source up on GitLab or GitHub. (Should I make a pull request to the master branch, or clone it? I'm not familiar with Git at all.)

Last edited:
bloink bloink

giphy.gif

And y-axis scaling is very nearly done (hooray!) so I do plan to put the source up on GitLab or GitHub. (Should I make a pull request to the master branch, or clone it? I'm not familiar with Git at all.)

Sonic moves like those slimes in LOZ: Minish Cap lol.

This thread got exciting very suddenly. That's a brilliant match gimmick, and single-axis scaling is IMPORTANT.

I hope this is for 2.2, hitting monitors with weapons could be interesting... Especially with a bounce ring. :P

It's finished.

ConsciousFarawayFruitfly.gif

If anyone wants the source code, I can share it with them.
The monitor-exploding script is functionally complete also, but I want to add some extra things, such as if you destroy a non-ring monitor.

We desperately need a "Player Quit" Lua hook.
Fortunately, I've created one! (This isn't normal SRB2, so don't try this)

PitifulWigglyBaleenwhale.gif

Code:
addHook("PlayerQuit", function(player)
	COM_BufInsertText(server, "csay Aw! Looks like \\ "..player.name.." \\ didn't want to play anymore.")
end)

Noice. If this is going to be in 2.2, will the hook check for if the player left through a synch failure, server timeout, kick and/or ban (or just "Disconnect by user") and make the console print out a certain message instead of [..player.name.." left the game (Synch failure)"]

Last edited:
It does detect how a player leaves the server, but cannot replace the vanilla quit string the way it is coded right now. There are kick reasons, such as KR_KICK, KR_BAN, etc.

That egg-bot ship thing (?) looks quite promising. If you made a mod with Eggman in it, that could work quite the treat, I can tell you that much.
As well, you could also make it shoot missiles or something of that sort.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Also, with regards to the Red Angry Bird, you could definitely resize that, as you've said. I'm not sure how you could make it move properly, without it sliding along the floor, but I'm sure you can figure it out. Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back