Summer 08 - How are you gonna spend it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are sados eblo is just shadow with green spikes same pic and char and same name (sh it by alex warwick) my mate who actually has alife"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i is going to thorpe park over summer not like chaos knux (socail reject)

Hypersonic4ever said:
you are sad eblo is just shadow with green spikes same pic and char and same name (**** by alex warwick) my mate who actually has a life"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i is going to Thorpe park over summer not like chaos knux (socail reject)
Seeing as how you just flamed somebody ill nitpick your post. You spelled Social wrong, abused the exclamation point, "i is going..." Is bad grammar is should be "I am going..." or "I'm going....", i could continue but i won't.

zeldagamer00 said:
Hypersonic4ever said:
you are sad eblo is just shadow with green spikes same pic and char and same name (**** by alex warwick) my mate who actually has a life"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i is going to Thorpe park over summer not like chaos knux (socail reject)
Seeing as how you just flamed somebody ill nitpick your post. You spelled Social wrong, abused the exclamation point, "i is going..." Is bad grammar is should be "I am going..." or "I'm going....", i could continue but i won't.

I agree with zeldagamer00. It is not nice indeed to swear, and please do not use bad grammar. Your post is sickening to read, and I am disgraced by your punctuation. Please, I can't even make sense of your disastrous post. Anyway, that name sounds familiar...
"my mate who actually has a life!!!!*cut off*" Is the same as "Get a life!". You do not know the power of language. I would like to say more, but I am not an Moderator nor an Administrator.

Wow, I need to visit my friends more. It's been 2 weeks, and I only visited them 4 times.

Also, I might go on Tennis Practice, but being best in the class, I guess I'll just play matches.

Hypersonic4ever said:
you are sados eblo is just shadow with green spikes same pic and char and same name (sh it by alex warwick) my mate who actually has alife"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i is going to thorpe park over summer not like chaos knux (socail reject)
Okay, I really don't know why you revived a dead topic, flamed me with no good reason, and typed all crappy, but go to hell.

He already has gone to Hell. He's permabanned. *ack*

Anyway, next week I'm going to France, the week after that I'll be doing some Wrok Experience, and the week after the week after that I'll probably be going to college. No more school for me now, w00t!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back