• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Soviet Russia Blast 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

WR 102
oh yes... its true... i just recently started this project... well the wadding of it anyway... and am doing good with it so far

I only have Sonic as a Ring right now, now both as a ring and a throwing ring, and i have not yet made a ring character wad (i need help with this)
DOWNLOAD:
http://www.freefileupload.net/file.php?file=files/150706/1152988522/SonicRing.wad
(yay i found a new File hosting site!)

heres a screenshot:
sonicringfh4.png

srb20000al9.png

I think you should replace the collectible Ring sprites with rotating Sonics. That would be funny to look at.

And the ring weapons don't have their sprites changed yet. I suppose you'll do that next?

well it depends on what sprite i use for each of them... like, should i use standing? Spinning? Dead? (lol) Etc...

Hey, the whole ring-shooting-sonics idea wasn't exactly thought up by Flame. ;p
We were talking about it on IRC.

And the sonics don't rotate? Huh?

Penopat said:

um... yes... they do rotate, i tested it out many times

and i know the idea wasnt started by me, but the wadding was :D

ree-c said:
In soviet russia, rings throw you!

Mwahaha
Ah man, ya beat me too it...
Although, in Soviet Russia, I beat YOU!

Hehe, that actually makes sense. Anyway, for those that are too stupid to go on IRC, Soviet Russia is a wierd joke that I think was made by JTE. He's the first one I heard make it. Basicly, in Soviet Russia, everything {verb}s YOU.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Penopat said:

um... yes... they do rotate, i tested it out many times

and i know the idea wasnt started by me, but the wadding was :D

Actually, I tried to start a ring character wad before this, of course, the furthest it had gotten was being able to stay still ingame for a second or 2 before the game sigsegv'd. But it could change color! :D

Color changing rings. Hee hee.

What you should do is use different weapon ring sprites for the different animations, like having the bomb ring be the jumping.

I have an idea.

This might not have a lot to do with the mod but since the rings are replaced by Sonic you could replace the
crawlas and commanders with Knuckles, and replace the Jettys with Tails.
Oh - and replace eggman with Super Sonic.

You know, if I was making this, I'd make the enemies and rings characters. The character a ring normally, but an enemy while spinning.
Because in Soviet Russia, eggbots pwn YOU!

FoxBlitzz said:
Color changing rings. Hee hee.

What you should do is use different weapon ring sprites for the different animations, like having the bomb ring be the jumping.

Niiiiiiicccccccceeeeeeeee. It's funny too :)

Bouncey said:
I have an idea.

This might not have a lot to do with the mod but since the rings are replaced by Sonic you could replace the
crawlas and commanders with Knuckles, and replace the Jettys with Tails.

...And vice versa! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back