Cant' join any server

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyanS

Hey!
I don't exactly know when that happened but for almost a month now I am not able to join any server.
I click on "Join game internet" then I choose a room and after the loading they write "no server found". But when I check the Master Server on the forum I see the entire list of the servers that are online. So why does that list don't show up in the game? Even when I try to join by Ip adress the game freeze at "Connecting to server..."
NOTE: I've already checked my firewall's settings and SRB2 is allowed to access the internet.

There is a new setting called "Offline Mode" In case you want to play offline on your own server, or can't use the internet at all. When you're searching for servers, select offline mode where it will tell you to "select to change" and you can change between standard and casual.

Do you have the latest patch? (2.1.7)

Maybe it's a problem with your antivirus? I have had a lot of trouble with SRB2 and my antivirus in the past.

These are just guesses.

There is a new setting called "Offline Mode" In case you want to play offline on your own server, or can't use the internet at all. When you're searching for servers, select offline mode where it will tell you to "select to change" and you can change between standard and casual.
I always choose a room but they always write NO SERVER FOUND.

Do you have the latest patch? (2.1.7)

Maybe it's a problem with your antivirus? I have had a lot of trouble with SRB2 and my antivirus in the past.

These are just guesses.
Yes, I have 2.1.7. I'm going to turn off my antivirus and see if that help me.

EDIT: no, my antivirus don't have anything to do with that.

Last edited:
Try this:

1. In your SRB2 folder there should be a file called "config.cfg".
2. Open it in notepad and press Ctrl+F. It should bring up a search box.
3. Type in "masterserver" and press enter. It should find a line that begins with "masterserver".
4. Make sure the line reads exactly like this: masterserver "ms.srb2.org:28900"

Try this:

1. In your SRB2 folder there should be a file called "config.cfg".
2. Open it in notepad and press Ctrl+F. It should bring up a search box.
3. Type in "masterserver" and press enter. It should find a line that begins with "masterserver".
4. Make sure the line reads exactly like this: masterserver "ms.srb2.org:28900"
It's written exactly like that but it still don't work. I think i'm just gonna give up, I've already tried everything I know. This thread can be locked.

Does the server on the master server say ?/? players with a couple of X's? Those servers are broken, you can't connect to THEM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back