Rocket Knight Adventures sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game has only be released in America so far, from what I can tell. Us Europeans are still waiting for it to appear on the Steam store/other downloadable services. So, yeah.

Oh, and 1 hour? Not really a surprise, it's what I expected from a downloadable game like this, and its just fine for me as from the playthrough I took a look at, the level design seems to allow the player to speed run or compete for the most points possible anyway. So for the crazy perfectionists there will be plenty of replay value.

In the context of the other games in the series, that had no saves and expected you to complete them in a single session? Umm, nope. And that's assuming you actually succeed on your first try. Now unless there are more people than I thought who spend over 10 consecutive hours trying to finish one game in a single session, it goes without saying that a no-save game longer than an hour in length is really not a good idea at all.

Not that I've actually played this game myself yet, mind, but someone seems to completely misunderstand the concept of a single-session game here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back