Post your pics/art here!

Save0003.jpg

Alright now that I got access to the school scanner, I can start uploading a few picture from time to time. Well for now only one cause I was messing around with the settings yesterday just to know what does what..

SO anyway this is just a simple drawing of Shadow Man (inverted for mood and effect) from my doodle book of boredom. Mind the faded faces and that doodle on the right... like I said, it's just my doodle book of boredom so expect to see something odd from time to time. Though I will post some clean ones later.

Last edited:
sonicandtheblackknightd.png

I didn't trace this! I looked at the picture on the cover and sketched it onto paper! Like it?

Eggman_Empire_by_SRB2_Blade.png

Sorta old. I know that the Death Egg and Unleashed robot is horrible.

Blade: I'd like to apologize profusely for the following drawing, because it might seem as a mockery of your drawing (sorry if it seems like one), but that death egg...
I now can't stop seeing this whenever I look at his face...
His expression...

It's of absolute terror

4qflo0.png

That is impressive work Hinote! I've managed to do some more work myself, mostly involving improving my shading and coloring.

And what no better character to use than a character from one of those overlooked games only die-hard video game fanatics would know about.

The_Great_Giana_by_Piggybank12.png

If you do actually know about the original game (or the remake), then you get a imaginary cookie. With mini chocolate chips.

As for the picture, I'm pretty happy with it, except I seem to have a strange habit of making hands or heads on characters big. It doesn't really show here because her head is supposed to be big in the first place, but her hands are slightly bigger than they should be. Or maybe I'm just being picky.

That is impressive work Hinote! I've managed to do some more work myself, mostly involving improving my shading and coloring.

And what no better character to use than a character from one of those overlooked games only die-hard video game fanatics would know about.

The_Great_Giana_by_Piggybank12.png

If you do actually know about the original game (or the remake), then you get a imaginary cookie. With mini chocolate chips.

As for the picture, I'm pretty happy with it, except I seem to have a strange habit of making hands or heads on characters big. It doesn't really show here because her head is supposed to be big in the first place, but her hands are slightly bigger than they should be. Or maybe I'm just being picky.

Thanks Piggybank! That's an interesting character, I've honestly never seen it. Then again I'm not a die-hard video gamer. :( So I guess I don't get that cookie.. *sadface*

They do seem big, though again I don't know this character, but it does make her look adorable. :P

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back