Favorite anime character

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueZero4 said:
Erik the Red said:
If they actually had an anime though, Mega Man, Proto Man and Bass would be Top Man.
After reading Wikipedia's Zero article, I could've sworn there was.

Anywho, just play X4.

I either own or have played every US release Mega Man game.
I've beaten X4 a bajillion times! It has by far the hardest final boss.

And you must have seen the Maverick hunter X movie, Day of Sigma.
It's a small Anime Movie on the PSP and Zero happens to be in there.

Total Mega Man fanatic! woot!

Shinobu from Ninja Nonsense FTW.

shinobu.png

I like Garra, Neji, Kakashi, and Orochimaru, but not as much as the others. Neji pwns all. From the sonic cartoons, we have.......Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, Tikal(O.o bummer), Rouge (O_O wait a minute,- *shot*), and...................................................
.......................................... . . . . . . .

Thats it.

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden: Neji

InuYasha: InuYasha...

Blood+: Hagi

Bleach: Uryu Ishida

My favorite anime characters:

Vegeta(DBZ,duh!)

Ultimate Gohan(DBZ,Agin)

Megaman(Megaman starforce)

SS4 Gogeta(DBZ and DBGT)

Thats about my top 4.

*coughs, and begins*

5. Kino from Kino no Tabi
She (yes, she) is quiet and observant, yet incredibly insightful and wise. Kino doesn't take gender nor age into account on her travels, and while may seem like a gun-totting walking book of proverbs, in actuality she is still willing to learn more about this world which she calls beautiful, despite all the troubles she faces on the road.

4. Mai Kawasumi from Kanon (2006)
Her storyline in the 2006 remake is my favorite of the main girls, leaving me to the point of practically being shocked at times. Mai shines of beauty hidden under a hardened exterior that few characters in the series come to realize, but while it doesn't seem like it at first, Mai cares very deeply for others' well-being.

3. Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece
The love he has for each of his nakama is unmatched. Although typically an idiot, Luffy sees simple solutions to dilemmas that nobody else would have noticed and understands people's feelings amazingly well. He also doesn't sulk whenever he loses a battle, and his self-deprecating sense of humor makes him all the stronger.

2. Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Kyon probably passes off as a miserly, fun-loathing party crasher in Haruhi's eyes, but it's his no-nonsense, sarcastic commentary that wins me over. The show just wouldn't have been the same without his narration, which comes off as surprisingly witty and intelligent. While everyone pretty much worships Haruhi like a god, Haruhi just wouldn't be Haruhi without Kyon.

1. Makoto Ito from School Days
... Haha, no. Just kidding.

1. Yukito Kunisaki from AIR
Eccentric, reserved, and with a short temper, but Yukito is more caring than he would like to admit. He pursues a vague dream which most might find ridiculous without feeling weighed-down of the possible outcome. He goes through a great deal to help Misuzu especially, despite being a bit closed-off in the beginning. His story is the least explored in the show, but ultimately he helps bring Misuzu and her mother Haruko together.

No one has mentioned Higurashi.

That sucks.

Anyway, tied between Ryuugu Rena and Maebara Keiichi. Rena has a freakin' sword and she murders her fathers lover because she was cheating on him for his money. Keiichi has bat and in the first four episodes he gets paranoid about being targeted for murder. So much, that he murders Rena and Mion (not mentioned) for marking his arm with a marker.

Also, if you actually watch it, everyone dies. More than once @_@

But they'r not anime characters...

They'r video game characters

Sure, they have/had their own anime...but that dosn't make the characer in general an anime character

Odd( Code Lyoko ) has to be an all time favorite Japnese anime character for me. He is funny while still having a sort of an edge of a hero while he's in Lyoko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back