GBA Sonic I = Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would'nt say this game fails because of the screen size. Personally, that dose'nt matter in the slightest.

This game fails because it's been (over)done.
See? I can use apostrophes! =P

Shuffle said:
Too bad they don't move it over to the DS and make a compilation. I'd actually buy that. :X
Quoted for truth.

I'd totally buy a DS Mega Collection. They wouldn't have to drop nearly as many pixels.

He's making fun of people who use the (Entirely legitimate) argument that Shadow is unoriginal, and is now ruining the series. He had a point in SA2. He works as an additional multiplayer skin. But they're just throwing him in everything, acting as if he has a point, which he does NOT.

Shadow, in SA2, was a well executed character designed to go around the game's light/dark story gimmick. He was created to provide a mirror to Sonic in the dark storyline, and was a central character in the plot. He was then, at the end, killed off, because he didn't have a purpose outside of SA2's plotline.

Having Shadow in SA2 was fine. Actually, I kinda enjoyed Shadow in SA2. However, the instant he was revived, he was taken out of his original context and his purpose for existing simply isn't there anymore.

Now then, the discussion here is of Sonic 1 GBA, which is not an argument about how "OLD SKOOL IS BETAR" and is an argument about how the porting job appears to be less than optimal. Stop breaking every topic in existance, please.

Super mystic sonic said:
Some people just don't like SA/SA2 cus its not classic.

Big the cat ruined SA, Shadow ruined SA2, Shadow ruined Sonic Heroes, Shadow ruin Shadow the hedgehog (=P), Blaze ruined Sonic Rush, and Silver's gonna ruin Sonic next gen? Really, get a life. Just because something is new, it can be fun. The wii is the perfect example.

Wait, shadow ruined most of the games. O_O.

Just like camo man and SMS said. Stop complaining about the little things and look at the big picture. In fact, I am glad that Sega is bringing back the old sonic games.

Anyway, I already have the old Sonic game for Sega GENESIS and it's alright. The Spin Dash in the port is a little bit interesting but doesn't make me interested enough to actually buy it.

Shadow Hog said:
Like the video of a 95% version in Spring Yard, with rampant slowdown.
Yeah, by the way, that's just the video camera. Look at the people walking around next to the screen, their movement is just as choppy as the game's.

Question is, WHY would anyone want a portable version of the game in the first place?
It seems like a gimmick to get money (which SEGA won't).

Could it be that The sega genisis is Outdated?
Plus this GBA sonic 1 has a spindash function right? The origional sonic (for the genisis) never had spindash, so this might be another reason to get this... Which I wont be, cause people can easily download a hack of the rom that has the spindash function...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back