Why does everyone hate Sonic Heroes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they make a Sonic Heroes 2 (which will never happen I hope), they should do this instead of playing with 3 characters at the same time.

On Sonic the Hedgehog 360, you know when you have to make it through the levels until like your partner wanna takes care of part of the level or the whole thing.

This would be better I hope.

Silver Da Hedgehog said:
I really liked it! :P
Congratulations! You just hit my 50th useless bump! Great job! Two days too!

Well any way, I would have loved Sonic Heroes if it wasn't for the darn fact that switching characters to bring the robot to the ground, then yank off its shield, then finally smashing it to bits. Darn that messed up gameplay. I actually found myself ignoring most of the robots, and just running as fast as Sonic could go. In the old games, I would usually take my time and kill most of the bots.

Even though there are times when I wished I could play as either character alone, I liked the idea of playing as 3 characters at once. It's kind of like how SRB2 used to be with binded characters. Sure, the ones on your side sometimes mess things up, but it's still fun to play. And some of you are missing the point that if it wasn't a pair of 3 characters to form a team, the Chaotix wouldn't be added in.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
And some of you are missing the point that if it wasn't a pair of 3 characters to form a team, the Chaotix wouldn't be added in.
Well, I mainly hated the floating signs that said "power" or those gates that forces you to change characters. I, personally, love the Chaotix missions, excluding the ones where you have to kill every little robot you see. I epecially like the ones where you get to utilize Espio's special to the fullest, such as "Don't be spotted by the frogs." or the extra one, "Find the missing Chao and don't be spotted by the robots.

tailsmastermind said:
Well, I mainly hated the floating signs that said "power" or those gates that forces you to change characters.
The gates dissapear for the majority of th last stages, though those stages are hardly worth playing anyway.

Anywho, I'm just really obsessed with that frog jungle level. Great music, great F_SKY1 (I have it on me, btw), great textures (wish I did DX), and some beautiful scenery. On the other hand, it still suffered from the usual Sonic Team syndrome of being utterly linear and stuppid, but......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back