Sonic R curse

• real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not real

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This topic is the only thing close to a Tails Doll curse.
Why can't you peple LET THIS DIE!?

ok this has gone too far, game characters cant come out of a game and start too attack you, Tails Doll is made up just like Sonic, Shadow, Espio etc, but this is coming out of hand, i'm making Tails Doll his own game, so i'm just not gonna post in here again.

Come on this is just a perfectic hoaxe No offense but it's not like a computer game character just comes out and frightens the crap out of people :?

"Perfetic"? Not another one ><

Its a bit obvious that that this will never happen, great for a good laugh every now and then. :P

tails doll curse

hey i just goton the board a few days ago and can someone please tell me what this tails doll curse? it is just a video game god :roll:

The whole Tails doll thing was funny like 3 years ago when it started.
Ts not funny anymore, this topic has lived way past it's sell by date, LET IT DIE, its not funny anymore :roll:

*is now a Tails Doll whore*
you can not escape it's power, the Super version of it will come after you, leaving nothing but death and destruction in it's path
*looks around suspicously*
What? I'm not a TD prophit, or am I........

After some research, I have found tails doll's ultimate weapon...
inSONICNiaAvatar1.png

>.>
<.<
untitled5du.png

Spikes on his jewel? *believes HYPERKNUX's post*

1 time I saw a server that said "can you feel the sunshine". I tried to join it but my pc wouldn't let me join it though.
I don't have to worry about it, or kind of.

I swear that something's going on at my house.

While I was recolouring the sprites and listening to TD's themesong (no lyrics), I was getting a strange feeling, as if my body was covered with plushie fluff.

Of course, I could have just been getting excited, but still...

Logical Part of Me: You do realize that sometimes happens when somebody get's excited

Other Me: Shut up...

Ugh, this whole topic should be deleted off the face of the earth. The whole ******* Tails Doll curse is BS and you all know it.

It was funny for the first few years, but now it's just been done to death. Making a Tails Doll joke nowadays is even worse than making one about Duke Nukem Forever. Which, BTW you can actually still make jokes about.

Speaking of, it's apparently almost done, but they're not sure if they want to actually release it because, in the words of the staff team, "We're going to release it, and people are just going to go, 'Whatever.'"

Omega the Hedgehog said:
It was funny for the first few years, but now it's just been done to death. Making a Tails Doll joke nowadays is even worse than making one about Duke Nukem Forever. Which, BTW you can actually still make jokes about.

Please. All your base jokes and anything on http://www.funnyjunk.com/ is far older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back