Let's see your ugly faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos the Hedgehog said:
Shuffle said:
No, I didn't say feces, faces! It's been a while since we've had a "Post your pic" thread, so I thought I'd start one.
Try to keep the picture SOMEWHAT recent, okay?
no
Then don't post -_-++

Like I just said in IRC, the internet is not the world, and the world sure as hell isn't free.

Ooo! Ooo! I just had an idea! I'll go into a crappy MMORPG's free servers and make an arse of myself, then when people complain, I'll say "It's a free world! :lol:"

Sik said:
Or it was Shadow Hog? Damn, I can't remember... I hate my memory :roll:

OHNOES!!!!!! SIK CURSED!!!!!! TEH APACOLYPSE WILL HAPPEN SOON!!!! IT'S A SIGN!!!!!!!!

Chaos Zero 64 said:
And no one, and I repeat, NO ONE is sexier than Ritz. Don't start a flamewar about it, since it'll be stupid to see one about who's sexier.
Oho, you just HAD to inflate my ego, eh? Alrighty, I'll come out of my shell.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/SparksTH/Mysteryman.jpg

Of course, I never said I'd make it easy for you. The picture was taken about a year ago. My moustache is thicker now. Also, it's a magic moustache. I can make it do tricks.

If I get to my dad's office I can use the webcam he has.
I like to make one of my eyebrows rise and look like amused
But, I consider myself to be veeeeeeeeeeery ugly...
So who knows, I'll probably post a pic...

Ritz said:
Oho, you just HAD to inflate my ego, eh? Alrighty, I'll come out of my shell.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/SparksTH/Mysteryman.jpg

Of course, I never said I'd make it easy for you. The picture was taken about a year ago. My moustache is thicker now. Also, it's a magic moustache. I can make it do tricks.
That's not really you... is it? Well you DO look like a sexy guy, but... how old are you again? And I want a picture of you close to the computer. Just in case.

I'd post my pic, but it's not approiate for this place. It used to be on goatse.cx. >_>

Chaos Zero 64 said:
... EEW please don't joke like that. That's not even funny. You dont even like those stuff.

What? I can stretch it THIIIIISSS WIDE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back