• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic and the Black Knight wads

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, They seem very Good! Considering Hinote.wad was really good, This Wad File will be Exelent! Keep up the good work!

Code:
[IMG]http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp181/La-Rukia/srb20008-1.png[/IMG]

I coulden't help but Notice that Blaze has Sonic's...Lives thing. Try fixing that when you get the Chance. :P

(P.S. If I messed up on the Reply thing, Sorry. I'm a little new to The SRB2 MS, Even though I've had this account for about a Month now.)

You oh-so definitely need to recreate that super-cutscene in SatBK. It would look so awesome... >w<

The character wads look like enough work as it is, not to mention scene clips (like the ones shown in the srb2 intro) are rather frustrating to execute manualy. I see no point of doing it since we're diverting our attention to the Mod than the scenes.

Not a bad idea, but it's just a headache.

It looks good, but the perspective seems a bit wrong. The eyes are a tiny bit too big (pupil wise) and it doesn't really seem like smiling. But I like the pose. it should be used with a few modifications.

It looks good, but the perspective seems a bit wrong. The eyes are a tiny bit too big (pupil wise) and it doesn't really seem like smiling. But I like the pose. it should be used with a few modifications.

I was looking at that too. The nose seems crooked honestly, but besides the few other flaws, it's pretty good.

I did my best on this:
littleAWESOMEsonic.png

remember: I did my BEST!
Did I do the best one of all or does it suck Hinote?
EDIT: Man I always make the head too big!

Last edited:
I like the shading on that, but the head looks 1.5x bigger than it needs to be.

i think the sprites in-game are too big! try to make them like normal characters in srb2

Well, in some cases, people refer to higher-ranked people as "sir", man or woman.

You got the man's high rank right, but high ranked woman are either called "Lady" or "Dame" which is equivalent (I think that's how it's spelt) to a Sir.

These...are...EPIC! I'm trying my hand at spriting SATBK Sonic from scratch and it's turning out pretty good. I'm using the SATBK Microsite for some pictures (Character Select, Stock Icon, etc.). Good luck and hope you finish these soon.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Also, I'd like to note something. Sonic should be holding Caliburn, and if you look at the game, Sonic's feet are pointing in different directions, like the letter L. Just a tip of advice.

These...are...EPIC! I'm trying my hand at spriting SATBK Sonic from scratch and it's turning out pretty good. I'm using the SATBK Microsite for some pictures (Character Select, Stock Icon, etc.). Good luck and hope you finish these soon.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Also, I'd like to note something. Sonic should be holding Caliburn, and if you look at the game, Sonic's feet are pointing in different directions, like the letter L. Just a tip of advice.

You do know these are ust based off SatBK characters, not a complete model rip.

Also, I have some poses for the character select screen since I can't draw at all and you can. So I'll just find some time to upload them and pass them over.

You do know these are ust based off SatBK characters, not a complete model rip.

I know, but I think it should be more like the real game. The sprites are fine, I just think the poses should be like the game.

I know, but I think it should be more like the real game. The sprites are fine, I just think the poses should be like the game.
Spriting is harder than you think. 170 images(at LEAST) of character sprites. With all this done, it's not like you can just tell someone to make the poses JUST like the game without thinking about how they already look. Give constructive criticism. Not just say that they should be just like the real ones.

Okay, i'm going to be realistic.

Hinote, you're spriting skills are awesome and I also have a lifeº_0.
To the evil critical dudes, specially D00D64 go away.

I would like you were my teacher to teach me that spriting skills you have.

Are you sure you're not Dr.Pepper?

Because he always have made some sprites that have looked really like yours.

To the evil critical dudes, specially D00D64 go away.

OH I POINT OUT CRITICAL FLAWS ON YOUR STUFF BECAUSE IM A BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN OOOOOOH

Hell, I don't even REMEMBER posting in this topic once yet, and I am not going to say anything on the matter outside this post, since Hinote clearly does not need crit for the great art she put into the sprites; It's pretty obvious it's good. And I never played the Black Knight, so I dunno how accurate anything is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back