My Honest Opinion On After-SA2B games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'm getting tired of people always complaining about the games after SA2B. People focus entirely too much on story alone. Come on they were pretty good games. First Heroes:
Pros:
-Had very good level design.
-Returned Metal Sonic
-Had no new people(Chocola doesn't count.)
-Returned CHAOTIX.
Cons:
-Teams....Just no.
*-Bad lined (We're Sonic Heroes!!!)
Shadow The Hedgehog:
Pros:
-Great Storyline
-Featured the option to be evil
-The Chaos Powers
-The Music
-The Levels
Cons:
-Sonic X voice cast
-Bad Aiming System
-Shadow was too emo.
Next Gen:
Pros:
-Good Level Design
-Challening
-The free-roaming
The bosses were amazing
Cons:
-Silver
-Blaze dying
-Sonic and the others looked terrible
SonicXElise(blech.)
-Not fast enough
Secret Rings:
Pros:
-Seemed to capture the speed of Sonic Games
-Gorgeous levels
-Challenging bosses
-Great idea for controlling Sonic
Cons:
-The Arabian Nights thing.
-Erazor Djinn(Because none of us get it at all.)
-Darkspine Sonic seemed like Super Saiyan to me for some bizarre reason, *cough*screaming*cough*

That about sums it up. Attack me now.

Playing as three characters was a quite interesting and helpful gimmick for Sonic Heroes. The real con of that game is the overuse of Linedef Type 15. Such a gimmick is occasionally fine for a Sonic Heroes level, but it shouldn't be used to the extent that it was.

Heroes was a step in the right direction. It was colourful, had a slightly more classic feel to it, and had a decent soundtrack, but there were too many characters, the controls were too slippery AND stiff at the same time, and the team system was clunky. Some of the levels also got too long as well.

Never played Shadow or Next-Gen.

Played up to beating the first actual level in Sonic And The Secret Rings. Now I hate "Seven Rings In Hand"

The Arabian Nights thing.
-Erazor Djinn(Because none of us get it at all.)
-Darkspine Sonic seemed like Super Saiyan to me for some bizarre reason, *cough*screaming*cough*

SO Sega uses a fantasy feel to it,doesn't mean you should hate it.
Super Sonic looks like Super Sonic looks like Super Saiyan.Cough cough...

Also I heard Blaze didn't die,she was sealed in another dimension.
Which is different.....
I heard Silver wasn't too bad.
I actually heard he was the most unique and better then Sonic in this game.

/End comments.

Autosaver said:
unique and better then Sonic in this game.

The way I see silver is:

"Sonic...but...he's silver...so his name is Silver...and...uhh...He can throw things with his MIND! Oh, and he's slow, like a good Sonic character is."

I don't hate the fantasy thing. I just don't like Knuckles being Sinbad. I also just said I hate the Arabian Knights deal. As for Darkspine I meant that annoying scream he does whenever you do anything.

Autosaver said:
I heard Silver wasn't too bad.
I actually heard he was the most unique and better then Sonic in this game.

Ahem!

How can Silver be the most unique? That's not grammar-correct. Besides, he's a hedgehog, meaning that he's not that much different to Sonic in appearance either.
His name isn't that good either, seeing as it's obviously to do with the fact that he is silver in colour.

Now we have 3 main hedgehog Sonic characters, and if any more appear, some of us will just faint at the horror of what might happen in plenty of years from now, which they fear will be full of hundreds of hedgehog Sonic characters.

SEGA better not think of making any more of those hedgehog characters, or else we'll be doomed to having too many of them in the near future.

Has anyone thought that silver could be sonics son or grandson because there hedgehogs but ones from the past one from future.

MIGHTY MAN said:
Has anyone thought that silver could be sonics son or grandson because there hedgehogs but ones from the past one from future.
Hey has anyone thought that perhaps we should be using more than one full stop in a forum post hey wait a second shouldn't you end questions with a question mark as well oh well it doesn't really matter as long as I can read your post right oh wait nevermind.

MIGHTY MAN said:

Uh, let's get this straight.

.Sonic & Silver are from 2 different dimensions. And just because they are hedgehogs doesn't mean they are related like a n00b saying OMG Sawnik is Shadow's brother... No just no.

.They have a 200 year gap between time of when Sonic & Silver exist. If Silver is a son or grandson to Sonic, then Sonic must be damn old to still be around by now (Well Sonic). Silver is from the future, not from the past. Go play Sonic Next Gen more if you want to get your facts right.

MIGHTY MAN said:
I dont have next gen, so I don't know a thing about the story.

Google or wikipedia anyone? If you don't have the game.

It's not just the story Mighty Man. It's facts between the 2 characters. Sonic is in the present, Silver's in the future, the pair are in seperate dimensions, and it's 200 years between the existance of the 2 hedgehogs. That should get a straightforward answer.

Honestly, I've always loved every Sonic game. If you take out all the glitches in the past few Sonic games, you end up with a fun game.

Hyperknux said:
MIGHTY MAN said:
I dont have next gen, so I don't know a thing about the story.

Google or wikipedia anyone? If you don't have the game.

It's not just the story Mighty Man. It's facts between the 2 characters. Sonic is in the present, Silver's in the future, the pair are in seperate dimensions, and it's 200 years between the existance of the 2 hedgehogs. That should get a straightforward answer.

That and if Sonic really was his grandad, then Silver would recognise Sonic as that, and maybe he wouldn't think Sonic was really the "Iblis Trigger", if he knew that Sonic is good, not evil. (I don't really know the story that well either, even though I found out all I know of it in Wikipedia.)

I'm sorry, the next gen Sonics good? I think I'll let Wikipedia say it all:

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]

This is steering a tad off topic.....Point is Silver is seriously not Sonic's Grandson. Even Sega isn't that corny, oh wait.....(mountain of tissues.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back