Sonic 3 with Knuckles help

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoJames

I just got Sonic Mega Collection for my birthday, and I'm having a bit of trouble with Sonic 3 and Sonic 3 and Knuckles

Soo...I beat Sonic 3, started S3&K, and continued my gamesave, got the super emeralds. Everything went fine

So I started a game as Tails in Sonic 3, but the gamesave won't show up in S3&K!

Does it only show the first save? Do I need to beat the game? I really want to get those super emeralds for Tails

What I'm trying to do was making Sonic 3's gamesaves apper on S3&K

Does your PC version connect with Sonic 3?

My old Sonic and knuckles collection did not save sonic 3 saves onto sonic 3 and knuckles.

But it could. I dont know.

Well...It dosn't look like my question is going to be answered...so I would like to ask one other thing...in S3&K can you go back and get the chaos emeralds and then the super emeralds, or do you have to get the chaos emeralds before a certian point...or do I have to get the super before a certian point?

Or can I just beat the game without any emeralds then go back and get them all?

In sonic 3 and knuckles when you get all the chaos emeralds and can go super, the regular giant ring will turn into flashy colored giant rings.

When you go into the flashy color ring it will take you to the shrine of the master emerald.
The mater emerald will take all of your chaos emeralds and turn them into super emeralds.

When you get all the super emeralds you can be hyper sonic.

Woodstock said:
In sonic 3 and knuckles when you get all the chaos emeralds and can go super, the regular giant ring will turn into flashy colored giant rings.

When you go into the flashy color ring it will take you to the shrine of the master emerald.
The mater emerald will take all of your chaos emeralds and turn them into super emeralds.

When you get all the super emeralds you can be hyper sonic.
What I mean is can you go back after beating the game and get them, or do you have to get the chaos/super emeralds at a certian point in the game

NeoJames said:
Or can I just beat the game without any emeralds then go back and get them all?

Yes you can beat the game and then go back later to get the emeralds. After you beat the game you get a level select option on that saved file.

Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
Shuffle said:
You can't get saves from Sonic 3 into Sonic 3K.

You can get Sonic 3K saves into Sonic 3 by hacking but I wouldn't go through the trouble cause If you try to go to a Sonic 3K level through Sonic 3 the game will crash.

....What the heck you on about?, you don't need to hack into Sonic 3 to use the file. If you do have a Save that was used in Sonic 3, anywhere in the 6 worlds in the game. If you went and played Sonic 3 and knuckles, it shows up that save, and allows you to continue the save from that point, and goes to the extended levels e.g. mushroom hill zones and so on.

If you was to go back to Sonic 3, I'm not sure if it works, since I haven't played Sonic 3 in ages, the old file for Sonic 3's use carries on from that point for only Sonic 3, not Sonic 3 & Knuckles. It should work for the PC version. Since I have it on PC, but I need to unlock S3&K first to see if it does or not.

Ahem, the easiest way to get hyper is:
1. Go to Angel Island act 1
2. With the character you want, go to the part with the vines(ground floor)
3. Jump on the vines and type: Up,Up,Up,Down,Down,Down,Right,Right,right(right may be left, I forget)
4. A ring sound should be heard. Press Start+X(assuming you have Xbox version)
5.sound select should be under multiplayer. Go to The first S&K zone.
6. Go to a grapple thing(where you press down and you go up) but instaed of down, sayUp,Up Up,Down,Down,Down,Right,Right,Right. Press Start+X.
7.To use debug mode, press A. mix up things. There should be a box you can put on debug mode. Lay it, and open it. Congrats, you went Hyper.

The easiest way to get Hyper without cheating is:

1. Beat the game without emeralds. (Well, you can get some normal emeralds if you want, but don't go into the hidden palace for the Super ones. At all.)

2. Use the unlocked level select to go to the level where you think the easiest normal(Not the rainbow) giant ring to get is. Go into it, get the emerald. Save + quit, and repeat till you have all the normal emeralds. Then go to step 3.

3. Use unlocked level select to repeatedly go to the rainbow ring in Mushroom hill is and get Super emeralds.

4. Use unlocked level select to go to whichever level you want to start at.

EDIT: By the way, you ompletely messed up that description of the cheat. For one, it's UUULLLRRR. Not UUUDDDRRR.

Wait, how could you transfer saves anyway? S3's first level is Angel Island, and S&K's first level is Mushroom Hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back