Live-Action Naruto Cast Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just be thankful they didn't film this with American actors. If they did that, it wouldn't be even closely accurate.

:SonicMaster: said:
Some of these actors would probably look more like the cartoon if they were American.
Yeah but naruto is asian not american so It would make sense to use asians, plus they have those contacts that can change your eye color so.

Oh god Sakura is old.

You notice alot of these actors always have this serious look on their face as if they're constipated. But other than that this looks like something that could actually be done nicely.

Fyrus said:
Gaara looks like a girl, and this looks terrible. Yergh, even I don't think this looks good.
Who really thought this looked good in the first place? This is really ment for an anime convention, not theaters.

All the chicks look like guys, and all the guys look like chicks, 'nuff said.

Anyway, they're doing this for pretty much every popular anime, even Death Note. Now, I'd much rather prefer Death Note over Naruto, but yeah... Saying any more would get a hoard of Naruto fans trying to kill me. Although, I'm pretty sure the Japanese Naruto isn't so bad... Anyway, at least they do look pretty similar to the actual characters, that's a plus.

The casting is a joke, all the females look 20 years older than they should be, and so do most of the males, especially naruto >.<

Sasuke and a few others are probably the only ones they got right

fbd800indexmainpic.jpg

Clearly, this is going to be THE movie of the year.

Fyrus said:
I hate the anime, but the mana is nice. And I do believe it's coming to an end.

Mana...? O_o

Well fans might force the creators to extend Naruto, or make another live show/movie.

Masashi Kishimoto has absolutely nothing to do with that show. And I meant manga, aka THE BOOKS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back