[Open Assets] SRB2 Riders 2.46.5

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are few suggestions from me:
- Getting a higher trick rank should give you more air. At this point its rarely useful to slow down in order to gain little air.
- Fly shortcuts should give you more air too. The income of air is way smaller comparing to speed and power shortcuts.

I'm already planning on adding more air when doing tricks, but I suppose I can also add more air for Fly paths.

And the Sonic R maps were removed because they were really outdated, and Flame doesn't seem like he wants to fix them up.

And the Sonic R maps were removed because they were really outdated, and Flame doesn't seem like he wants to fix them up.
Actually, I never said I didn't want to work on them. I do want to work on them, I just have no time to do so. I'm just preoccupied with IRL related things as of late.

The is the same reason why I haven't released vB-002 of my Bomberman modification in practically half a year now.

As far as them being outdated, if the maps are exported individually, you should be able to update them individually without changing the level layout significantly. .. Or do you want them completely remade?

Last edited:
I'm already planning on adding more air when doing tricks, but I suppose I can also add more air for Fly paths.

Or you could just add much more air loops, at the moment, its slower to take a flight path than it is to just stay on the ground...

This may seem like a dumb question, but how do I get this to work with SRB2DB? I have the cfg file working, but whenever I try to test a map with the SRB2 Riders EXE, it doesn't work.

This may seem like a dumb question, but how do I get this to work with SRB2DB? I have the cfg file working, but whenever I try to test a map with the SRB2 Riders EXE, it doesn't work.

It's Impossible to test level in DB because of the new gametypes, so you just have to save it and play it.

As Mr. Awesome says, you need to save it and then play it. I suggest using the net launcher, as after setting everything up, testing is a click away.

As Mr. Awesome says, you need to save it and then play it. I suggest using the net launcher, as after setting everything up, testing is a click away.
SRB2DB can't test a wad on SRB2Riders just because of a silly problem: if an EXE has more than 8 characters in its file name, SRB2DB can't run the executable.

Make a copy of SRB2Riders.exe and rename it to SRB2R.exe or something. I did it and worked.

Last edited:
Can you make it so getting out of the road in Mario Kart actually slows you down? Like in the first Mario Kart stage, there's grass, it doesn't slow you down. Maybe provide a new FOF/SOC that does it so mappers will be able to use it.

Just wondering, for our personal pleasure for our music wads, can we have a page on the wiki for Srb2 Riders Musicslot numbers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back