SAGE SRB2 King of the Ring Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eidolon

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
SAGE SRB2 King of the Ring

This year's SAGE we're going to be having an SRB2 Tournament! The formula is simple - team versus team in single elimination. The twist is that you don't choose your teammates! We also have a surprise in store for the final rounds...

There will be prizes involved. More information can be found at the official SAGE thread.

Registration is currently open as well, however the link is subject to change. You may register here.

Please note - if you don't provide a valid email, you don't get to participate!

Furyhunter said:
The twist is that you don't choose your teammates!

Then what's the point, you can't really prove you/yourteam are/is the best if your there's a chance your paired up with a bunch of idiots. What if a newbie gets randomly paired up with two awesome players, and rides out to the end? What if a very skilled played gets paired up with two suckish newbs?

I'd join, but I can't mouselook on Virtual PC.

Um, is this Team Match we are doing? If so, then you might want to go with CTF instead, since Team Match is rather abysmal in SRB2, reasons being that you cannot tell whos on whos team during gameplay, which could lead to confusion, and that it just isn't all that great to begin with.

The reason i don't wanna join this is because of 2 things. the first is because of times zones, and the second is because i don't wanna be fighting in some laggy server.

Silent_Snipe said:
The reason i don't wanna join this is because of 2 things. the first is because of times zones, and the second is because i don't wanna be fighting in some laggy server.

Same with me, except that I also cause lag myself.

I don't even want that prize, so I'm not joining...

Prepare for twists every step of the way, all the way up to the grand prize, a SAGE 2008 T-Shirt designed by Sir Euan and a whopping $20 visa gift card!
>_>
Why would i want a T-Shirt and how will they get it to the winner anyway.

EDIT - i will join but only for fun, i'm not interested in the prize.

I would join but I can't get to my SRB2 pc at the moment, Will it be vanilla srb2? or will it have wads loaded into it?

This had caught my attention. Imma go ahead and go for it.
And I've noticed that Foxboy is in there too, then this would be the perfect opportunity for us to go head to head that is, if we don't get teamed together.

I would join, but since I got other things to do (and this PC doesn't let me netgame) I'm not going to.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL, THOSE OF WHICH WHO REGISTERED. It is extremely important that you verify, otherwise you will not be able to participate!

Also, registrations are closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back