• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Telekinetics teaser

Do you want this released?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yayayayayayayaya!

• Never!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Plushima

Princess of Dreams
Judge
I've finally finished this. A telekinetics power. Jump, then press jump in mid-air to spawn a Telekinetic orb, then drag it over to something movable using it's natural attraction toward it's spawner, to telekinetically toss movable objects. Rather than releasing it, I've decided to record a video and see what you guys think first.

http://freewebs.com/draykonsjunk/teledemo.wmv

There are still a few bugs to get out. As you can see, you can toss yourself as well as gargoyals (Not really a bug, I kinda like it). A small bug that I want fixed, is that you sometimes have to push Gargoyals into the bubble.

So lemme know what ya think.

Edit: Note: the video has been sped up to make up for low framerate.

Edit: Uploaded to youtube, which should be faster: http://youtube.com/watch?v=1bjgWu0-Jgc

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Very nice Demonstration Draykon... i cant wait for the release
what he said, it looks cool, can't wait for a realese REALSE IT NOW!!!!!!!!

WEll duh

Well duh we want this!!!!Its tight! You got skillz man! You should make blaze since shes realted to silver! And plus somebody is making a sonic next gen wad! All we need is shadow next gen....... :lol:

Silver!1

Yes true hyper sonic is right SILVER HAS TO DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!Go ask for permission with hyper metal sonic x if you can help with his already released silver wad cause its jsut like amy........ :( with no powers and such..

but you do realize... if Draykon does allow this to Nitro's Silver.wad... Nitro wouldnt be able to release the next version of the silver.wad (i know draykon would say this)

This looks like a pretty awsome wad. :D Can't wait for the realease.

Dude, I've been doing so much work on this it's not even funny, that video is like, 10 versions ago.

But again, aside from the beta I released on IRC, and the leaked version, no one gets this 'till it's done.

Project update, legitimate reason to bump a topic.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WjPzfdHI7mA

As you all can see, I'm completely reworking this ability. Just for kicks, I'm calling the new version, SuperPsion. Currently the ability simply replaces the Auto Ring, still trying to figure out how to stick it on a character WAD. See video description for more information.

No idea what my terms of release are this time. Problem is, I don't want this to wind up on a Silver WAD.

Hasn't the telekinetic Amy from the first post been done? Psionicamy.wad. But as for the second one, keep at it, it's awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back