Super Smash Bros Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm, Lucario VS Mewtwo on the StarFox Melee Stage (forgot what it's called) should make Lucarios FS pretty effective, since the stage is small and pretty boring.

The final smash is stupid, doesnt give you any power upgrade and unables you to use a move.

)_)

(_(

(_)

)_(

X_X

I think you missunderstanded, if any kind user disposed to help can tell him what he missunderstanded, im too tired right now.

From a purely game design standpoint, I think Peach's Final Smash is the best. Giving the opponents 40% damage instantly cancels out the peaches that the opponents can pick up, plus a smack at 40% more damage is more threatening. The fact that Peach, of course, can also use the peaches puts gives her Final Smash a very nice balance.

I read your post fine. You said it "unables you to move", so I told you that that's not true. Simple as that Sonarakku.

UNABLE TO USE A MOVE = 1 SKILL REMOVED

Melee is better balanced than brawl since its items are more variated and logic. (AND DO BELONG TO PREVIOUZZZZ NIN10DOH GAEMZ!

Honestly, I don't really like Smash Bros. in general. Horrible character lineup and bad gameplay. Anyone could win as long as the right item appears. The idea of a bunch of video game characters in one game was a nice idea, but it was pulled off all wrong. Try again

Melee was where the clones started, therefore not perfect. If I wanted to play as someone with captain falcons moves I'd be captain falcon, not Ganondorf. Nintendo is way more original than THAT.

Think it was just to make similar characters appear at the right-left of the character but still that didnt worked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back