Jeep v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could also put in Mario kart character karts.*shot and kicked while down*

Karuno said:
What's Eggman's vehicle going to be? A monster truck?
I don't think a bulldozer would count, so I guess so.
My cube should be added though if this mod really is made, because some people in my games referred to it as the "Cube Mobile"

A vehicle mod would be cool to see. Probably the only time anybody will ever be able to see a van climb walls and fly, anyway. Or watch as a motor home beats up Dr. Robotnik.

Anyway, does the spin lags the heck out of anybody else's computer while it's being used? Granted, I am using my older brother's old computer, but it apparently runs City of Heroes just fine, so it should be able to handle sprites appearing really fast on a Doom engine-based game. It runs just fine after the spin is done, I can look at the stars it made with just a really minor drop at the most.

Also, I don't think this character can finish Mystic Realm, I haven't been able to get past Verdant Forest Act 2 with it. I'm pretty sure it's because it's jump doesn't go as high as other characters, making it unable to pull off certain jumps that other characters can easily make. You might want to consider increasing it's maximum jump height.

Knuckles's climbing frames can have the car use treads to drive up the wall, with Knuckles standing on the front of the car. Gliding can have a small flame coming out from the bottom, so it falls slowly.
Tails can have a larger, blue flame, so it's stronger.

What if there was a contest on who would make a vehicle character that would go into the vehicle mod? That way it would be a diverse pick of vehicles.

Yep, if this jeep catches you driving without a license, he'll kill you slowly and painfully. As well as 10,000 kittens. Buuuuut, I do have some good news...

zck2020 said:
Yep, if this jeep catches you driving without a license, he'll kill you slowly and painfully. As well as 10,000 kittens. Buuuuut, I do have some good news...
Is it that you have been secretly working on a new mod and are now going to Put it up for download? Oh yeah the jeep killed my keyboard. It ran over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back