You know you play too much SRB2 when....

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you have the highest post count on the messageboard AND the IRC chatroom, and make EXE mods due to the lack of features you want.

...>_> Hi!

When you have a dream involving browsing the menu of a future minor release, and it looks strangely different from the current release.

Seriously, that happened with me a bit before 1.09.4 came out.

When you get shot by a robber, die, and reappear back at your house by a starpost.

You hear the BRRIIIEIEIEIENG sound and fly backwards whenever you get hurt.

Your cat has turned into a red crawla.

When you refer to the floor as a sector, your desk as an FOF, and your laptop as a thing.

When you refer to today's weather as part of the map header.

Shuffle said:
When you have the highest post count on the messageboard AND the IRC chatroom, and make EXE mods due to my wanting of topic changing privileges back.

...>_> Hi!

Fixed, and also, when you start wanting to kill the nearest monotreme because he has an unfair advantage.

When you figure out how to take a screenshot with the console covering up half the screen? No, that shows that you haven't been playing enough.

Shuffle said:
When you figure out how to take a screenshot with the console covering up half the screen? No, that shows that you haven't been playing enough.

I mean the super sonics.

EDIT: I had messed up the screenshot with the console.

Hm, don't think so. The addbot command is pretty well-known, isn't it? In fact, I think it's documented somewhere.

When you yell at someone for having their console open when they take an obvious screen shot.

When you start to think Ben Geyer is cool.

Boinciel said:
When the folder menu that comes up looks like this.

folderzorznh5.png

Just for the record, SMS, I did get everything without cheating. Well, I did use SRB2JTE to get the Easter Eggs, but I hunted them all down with Sonic just to make up for it. Those concept drawings of enemies are intriguing.

How many music wads have you downloaded?

My old SRB2 Folder hit 3GB a while ago, without any music wads that are almot 100mb each (I don't download them...) and without editing my music.dta...

But then my HDD screwed up.

It takes a long time to get your folder than high without any extra music ^_~

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
when you'll download any wad that anyone makes, no matter how stupid it is, and you give it a high rating that it doesnt even diserve. That's what noobs do, not the people that play SRB2 for too long, they're called experienced players.

when you actually think SMS has actually made a DECENT not overpowered wad. Again, that's what noobs do (LOLITSSOBRITEITDOESNTNEEDSHADINLOLZ)

Also, pardon my use of going offtopic, but:

glaber said:
When you make this topic!

Raiyu said:
When you actually reply to this topic....

Best, two quotes out of the whole topic. It seems like this topic will go downhill like every other topic

See comments D:

Shu said:
I download almost every wad I see, but don't give the crappy ones high ratings.
I used to do that but now I only download wads from either creators that I know can make decent wads or wads that just look promising.

When you realise you've just spent the last 5 hours playing the game in netgames and SP games with a variety of wads, and you started playing at midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back