Alright, who ISN'T currently using a recolor as an avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why..... yes why...... DO you even care about WHAT the person's avatar is? If you don't like it, then DON'T. If you want to complain about it, go to someone who ACTUALLY cares. If you actually have the grounds to go around and call people n00bs JUST because they have a recolor, then you need to figure out that there ARE people who DON'T have artistic abilitys. Like Nitro said, NO ONE CARES! I'm sick and tired of these people who go around and say "ugh its a crappy recolor, he must be a n00b." Its complete bull crap. And I know, we have the freedom of speech and all that but CUT SOME SLACK! As far as I'm concerned, all the people who complain about recolors, can go shoot theirselves and go to hell.

JJames19119 said:
That kinda bothered me after a while so I went on 4Chan, picked the first anime wallpaper I liked then stuck it on here.
That's the exact process that went into the creation of my avatar. =P

Now let's see if you can keep it for 2 years *mauled*

I don't think mines a recolor. You could almost consider him an edit of shadow but I made my avatar from scratch.

I wonder if I'll get some people to think that my avatar is kind of, well, real in terms of on your screen(sadly, that number will be very low or none).

I didn't alter this sprite any, so no, I don't.

I'm wondering if I should go back to woop-shooping or keep the SS Nazi around for a while, though.

I have a genuine Death By Pixel Avatar, no recolour here, just a Jared look-a-like's outline ^_^

Half of these avatars that "aren't recolors" are technically recolor characters, just made from scratch.

Me? Well you could say my avatar's a recolor, a recolor of my own totally original character in an unoriginal way, but still a recolor.

Depends on what you call a recolor. My avatar is pretty much three sprites combined then color changed. If that is a recolor, then yes, mine is :(. But is not, woohoo go me! :D

Me? Me using a recolor? Nah.....*horribly murderd*

I so damn know this topic was made because of me. Talking of such, I'm in need of a good non-temporary avatar. I've been using these SMS replacements for way too long.

Joshthehedgehog said:
Why..... yes why...... DO you even care about WHAT the person's avatar is? If you don't like it, then DON'T. If you want to complain about it, go to someone who ACTUALLY cares. If you actually have the grounds to go around and call people n00bs JUST because they have a recolor, then you need to figure out that there ARE people who DON'T have artistic abilitys. Like Nitro said, NO ONE CARES! I'm sick and tired of these people who go around and say "ugh its a crappy recolor, he must be a n00b." Its complete bull crap. And I know, we have the freedom of speech and all that but CUT SOME SLACK! As far as I'm concerned, all the people who complain about recolors, can go shoot theirselves and go to hell.

If you haven't noticed, most people who post messages like that, and have a destroyed picture of sonic with MS paint (DATZ MY NEW CHARACTERZ LOLZ) Usually are n00bs. The point of this topic was just to get people to comment on their avatars as well as show their responses. You, good sir, have failed this test miserably.

EDIT: And no, SMS, while you like to think everything is about you, this topic wasn't created for that purpose. I made it after seeing a horribly bad avatar by a new user (Temp'd on his first post, no less) who just took AJ's art and use the fill effect on paint to change the colors.

My new avatar is Schnappi, the little German crocodile. I felt for a need of change for a while, even though I liked the Grounder avatar since it was sonicy (whatever that means). So, no recolor avatar for me. Instead, a little obscure cartoon character. Obscure to the US at least.

That thing is absolutely adorable. It doesn't make me think Crocodile in the least, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back