Tell us something odd about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ing **** up in Saint's Row 2 while blaring Wu-Tang Clan songs is one of my favorite pasttimes. Wannabe thug thinks he's hard, and wants to kick some ass on SR2? He'll get "scraped" (as the SR2 online community loves to say) by some nerdy white boy with this as his display picture.

Also, Peggle's pretty great.

I qoute to much
I am obbssesed with a fat guy who flys around in a machine attempting to blow up colorful little animals (I took screen shots of his statue in srb2 from all angles :D)
I eat to Much
I belive in TAILS DOLL

2.) I have more female friends than male.

3.) In relation to the above, I am perfectly heterosexual.

So you're a total pimp, basically?

I have more female friends than male friends, but that's mostly related to the fact that the female friends are generally more open and more intelligent than my male friends. They're also nicer looking... not that looks are important or anything <_< >_>
I don't get how a guy having more female friends makes them more gay or whatever anyways. I'd think they'd be more gay for doing... you know, more stuff with guys. Then again, guys don't make sense to me :p

I also may be a feminist.

I have the emotional expression capability of a rock (beyond laughing). I'm actually very empathetic but I'm horrible of expressing such...

1. I'm 50% a smart ass

2. Girls seem to attract themselves to me and later befriend me

3. I seem to have an interest in grass pokemon.

4. I love the yokai known as the Tengu.

Now that I think about it......number two doesn't seem so bad ;)

Hmmm.....

Nothing horribly strange, but

1. I have a Yandere girlfriend.... O_O Maybe an "Amy Rose" is a toned down version of that.

2. I lurve Mac more than Windows. XP

3. I've spent $137 on a video game

4. I'm mormon.... You so would not guess that if you met me.

4. My favorite VOCALOID pairing is MeikoxLuka~ Luka can NOT be paired with a boy in that series! They're all too stupid! DX

5. The only yaoi pairing I like is Sonuckles. :B

6. I DESPISE Guitar Hero.

7. I made a 35 min. remix of SRB2 songs! :D Go download it now. >:B

Sometimes, I can be extremely absent-minded and completely ignorant of things.
I've been nearly hit by cars at least five times because I simply didn't notice it coming.

Weird stuff, eh? Weird stuff, weird stuff...

1.) I worked this last summer at my local grocery store's produce section. Since then, I have developed a phobia of squashed and moldy vegetables.

2.) I have worn the same necklace almost every day for around five years now.

3.) When I was younger, I was an embarassingly big fan of the Ernest movies. (Earnest Goes to Summer Camp, Ernest Rides Again, ect. ect.)

4.) I haven't a drop of Jewish blood in my body. Yet that doesn't prevent me from compulsively saying "oy vey" in everyday conversation.

5.) I like to sit in a lotus position whenever I sit in a chair. It bugs my mom to no end.

6.) If my leg goes asleep when in said lotus position, I like it. Sometimes when that happens, I like to hobble about like I have a peg-leg.

7.) When I was in middle school, I would carve faces in apples taken from the cafeteria. I would then perform voodoo on said apples.

8.) My favorite all-time book is Carl Sagan's "Cosmos". My favorite author is Shel Silverstein. My favorite artist is Claude Monet. My favorite movie is Forrest Gump.

9.) I absolutely abhor all romance movies and movies that are too sentimental in general.

10.) I've been a friggin' insomniac ever since I was a toddler. It never used to be a problem until I enrolled in college.

11). Around the age of eight, I first thought that perhaps my consciousness was the only one in existance, and that everything else that happened around me was part of a vast virtual-reality program conjured up by my brain to prevent myself from going insane. I happen to disbelieve this theory for the most part today, but I have never convinced myself to totally give up on it.

12.) I have an inkling I just might be insane anyway.

13.) I makes me sad that the Sun is eventually going to blow up, even if that occurs long after I'm dead. In fact, mortality is a huge issue for me in general.

...And some other stuff that's too boring or too bizarre to mention in polite company.

Last edited:
- I always sit on my knees, except at school.
- I love metal and despise overrated 'music'.
- I'm extremely silent in public...
- ...but on the internet, I'm much more talkative.
- I never learn English or remember the grammar rules, yet I have never scored below 9 out of 10 on a test.
- I'm behind the computer for at least 2 hours a day, and my parents don't like that.
- I always tend to have large, ambitious and sometimes impossible ideas which never get finished because I just haven't got the patience for it.
- I love sushi and I dislike very few foods.
- I love to talk about personal things, and that's why I'm posting in this topic.

I have a habit of attracting someone if I like them, without actually flirting or anything.

I guess that's just called luck.

I have a habit of attracting someone if I like them, without actually flirting or anything.

I guess that's just called luck.
I have a friend whom of which is British, he is able to do the same thing. I blame him of this fact because he is British, as such I am blaming you because you are British.

Something odd with me?

People have stated, and I claim to myself that I have a laughable pain tolerance. Basically hit me and I'll laugh. While I do not like being in pain, it oddly makes me laugh.
I know there's a term to describe this, but that term escapes me.

I also tend to try and use a high vocabulary for whatever the reason may be. Of course I mostly wind up failing to do so in the end.

Last edited:
1.) I hate orange street lights, why can't they just by normal white lights?

2.) I can't stand having any windows open in the car when I'm driving.

3.) I'm in love with the Sega 32X.

4.) I eat over 20 pieces of toast per day.

1. I am having an huge obsession with the Megaman series.
2. My room features a papiermaché head of Dr. Wily and a painting of Zero, in direct relation to #1.
3. I've got a horrible organization.
4. I've got Asperger's.
5. My iPod has only video game music on it, and is filled to the brim.
6. I tend to be stark raving mad, especially in public.
7. In my school, I am essentially known by everyone, thanks to #6.
8. I spent a weekend arranging a X vs Zero midi to piano-playable sheet music.
9. My piano teacher liked the result.
10. I've got to be the most lazy slacker in terms of school that ever existed.
11. I tend to play the VGM tunes of my iPod on an invisible keyboard, in public.
12. I learn fastly, perhaps the only reason why I'm still getting good marks.
13. I am essentially impartial to what I wear, as long as it is comfy and practical.
14. I firmly believe in the power of hats.

1) I have Aspergers. Wait, that's said above? Someone's alike to me! WOO!
To) I apparently started to collect Mario Kart themed merchandise. (Okay, someone said i was. I don't agree.)
Tree) I hate XBox.
Door) My birthday was 4 days ago
Jive) I have a strange addiction to BYOND.
Sticks) People wear socks.
Eleven) I know a coding language.
Date) Don't annoy me. Trust me on this.
Line) Surprisingly, i don't talk a lot in public. Wait, that's surprising?
Den) I absolutely HATE new phones, rap, trendy clothes and rap.
Seven) I can only find 'Eleven' to rhyme with 'Seven'
Twelve) I hate anime, but not as much as the items in #10. (I only like one anime. ONE. ONE.)

I can't find anything to rhyme with the '-Teens' :/

People have stated, and I claim to myself that I have a laughable pain tolerance. Basically hit me and I'll laugh. While I do not like being in pain, it oddly makes me laugh.
I know there's a term to describe this, but that term escapes me.

The same thing happens with me, whenever my mom used to spank me when I did something wrong when I was like, 4 years old or something, instead of crying when I was being spanked, I'd laugh, the harder she'd do it the harder I'd laugh.

I also have about a 2 GB ecchi/hentai folder, go ahead and ask me for some if you want some. P: I'm willing to give.

EDIT: I just noticed, this thread is now on it's 9th page, on 09/09/09.

Last edited:
-I dominate in video games, despite me using one hand.

-Being related, Kyasarin and I have almost the same exact opinion about everything.

-I always finish homework at school when I have the time,but, when I have to do it at home, I'm a really big procrastinator.

1.)I talk to myself when noones around(Weird I know)

2.)I cant see good, yet I dont wear glasses.

and thats all.

-I suck at making original stuff
-I eat ice cubes when I feel like it...
-I want to make character wads, but I suck at spriting
-I often pretend I'm Sonic and try to run really fast, which always results in stubbed toes.
-I'm addicted to going to GNOME-look.org to get myself some themes, so my Documents folder is stuffed with wallpapers and theme files.
-I hate it when I don't know how to do line art on Gimp and always turns out badly.

1.)I talk to myself when noones around(Weird I know)

Hehe, me too. Except I accidentally do it when people are around as if my life is a cartoon.

-I open the fridge at random times (now this is what I call weird)
And that's all I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back