what does the ultimate cheat do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know - when I tried it once, the game closed. I haven't tried it since.

It utilizes a series of complex algorithms, coupled with a hyperbole generator to produce a massive force flux allowing for beyond-C travel.

However, if your computer dosen't have a hyperbole generator, it simply crashes the game.

Draykon said:
It utilizes a series of complex algorithms, coupled with a hyperbole generator to produce a massive force flux allowing for beyond-C travel.

You mean... someone could use it to get into the gameing world?!? Or, more likely, you mean faster than light - but that is impossable! I stick to my suggestion, so I'm going to find a hyperbole generator so that I can get into the gameing world. Then I could save the world like Sonic!

I know - but it's impossable to travel beyond C - the closer an object's speed is to C, the more mass it has, and the more force is needed to get it closer to C. AT C, the mass is inifity large, so you need a inifity large force to get faster than C - that it to say, you can't go faster than C. But it might be able to allow us to travel between universes - so I might be able to be what I want to be!

By conventional methods maybe, but that's what the force flux is for.

You see, normally space is like this:
--------------------

A force flux makes it flow like this, for one being:
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

Much more space in less area, allowing a straight-properly coordinated path to be much shorter, creating the illusion of beyond-C speed.

Also, where'd you get that speed effects mass BS? NOTHING can effect mass.

But you can't travel FASTER than C - all that does is, like the Warp Drive in Star Treck, compresses space-time so that you can go further. But you don't know what the effects of that might be - it might be able to cross from one universe to another.

Except there's only one universe, hence the prefix "Uni"

Also, you get between points A and B in less time, therefore it's faster.

For the original question, this is exactly what the Ultimate Cheat does:
Code:
FUNCNORETURN static ATTRNORETURN void M_UltimateCheat(int choice)
{
	choice = 0;
	I_Quit ();
}

ah2190 said:
I know - but it's impossable to travel beyond C - the closer an object's speed is to C, the more mass it has, and the more force is needed to get it closer to C. AT C, the mass is inifity large, so you need a inifity large force to get faster than C - that it to say, you can't go faster than C. But it might be able to allow us to travel between universes - so I might be able to be what I want to be!

Exactly correct but if you use some kind of electomagnetic field or a forcefield you can bend time and space around yourself allowing you to slide through time and space going faster than the speed of light.

By contracting space and time in front of you and expanding time and space behind you.

OK, i'm tired of this nonsense. The Ultimate Cheat cannot be spoken about by any Man (or Hedgehog, Fox, Echidna, etc.), and thus you are all banished, according to page 69 of the Hardcover edition of the SRB2 Book of Knowledge. Of course, noone can speak of that either. *banishes self*

Yes, I do go through old topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back