Boredom-Vectorman Thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFox34

Well, I'm bored. *gasp*

So, I figured I'd do some kind of lame contest. So here it is. Contestants will play Vectorman 1 for the Genesis (emulated or otherwise, though preferably emulated) until they either die or beat the game. At which point, they will take a screenshot of their final score at the game over screen. (Which also appears at the end of the good ending). Set the difficulty to Wicked (the medium difficulty).

Savestates will only be permitted to save progress if you have to quit and do something else. We have no way to prove if you used one or not so please just try to play fairly.

No cheats either. It's just a thing for fun, and honesty is the best policy. We'll see who gets the farthest with the best score.

I can get Vectorman 2, so I think that I can get Vectorman 1, can't? (I haven't played much it, really)

Vectorman rules. I might do this, but I don't own the cartridge, so I'd only have a day.

Speaking of ol' Vectorman:
1vectorman9ji.png

I rule.

I got vectorman 2 on that smash pack 2 thing(pc). And vectorman 1 on the other smash pack thing(dc). :D

No, only add a bit of light (it's too dark), put more together the spheres, and you have the real Vectorman!!!

The issue about adding more spheres I can do nothing about, as it is he has the exact amount of spheres as he does in the sprite and the box art. I can fix the placement and sizing to look right, as it's rather simple to do given the character.

The one thing that has me baffled is exporting the UV map once I have it done. I want to get the UV map out of Wings 3D so I can edit it in photoshop or something. but as far as I can tell there's no UV export function in Wings 3D. And I can't stand using Blander's downright painful interface. so I'm kinda stuck at the moment.

Shadow Hog said:
Uh... buy Unreal Tournament 2004 and use Maya? :P

I probably can't even run UT2K4. sure, I was able to run 2K3 with no problem, but I know the system requirements have to have be higher with the stupid graphic update the engine has.

Heres my score:
score4ao.png

:mrgreen: I rock at vectorman, dont i? :mrgreen:
before you accept this, its fake :P
To tell you the truth, i honestly SUCK at vectorman.

Spazzo said:
Heres my score:
score4ao.png

:mrgreen: I rock at vectorman, dont i? :mrgreen:
before you accept this, its fake :P
To tell you the truth, i honestly SUCK at vectorman.
You lie! thats clearly a edit from that other guy's score! Atleast when I made up scores for myself for srb2, I changed almost every number!!!

Obviously I never lost in Vectorman, because I never saw that screen... (isn't a joke!)

I completed Vectorman 2... and Vectorman 1 blocks up at level 9 (the cartidge is damaged)... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back