Top players on Srb2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played with dude today and we was on teams on ctf and every match we played was 2 on 2 and we always won 5-0.

I would consider myself good in mainly CTF and match, yet I am always in Halo CE or on Maplestory or Runescape. I am known as Sonow on Netgames. I'll try getting on more often. The people who i consider good would be
Mystic,
Moonlander,
Jman (Ultrathokking S.O.B) J/K,
Me,
and probably Spazzo.

You just wait until I get back up to speed with SRB2, I haven't played a Match in ages :x.

I really have no one else to add to this long list.

Spazzo said:
HYPERKNUX said:
Mystic
SMS
Hyper Metal Sonic X
Nitro The Echidna
Moonlander
Sabre (he goes like the speed of sound)
Omega the hedgehog
Dude
Andy
CZ64
Scott
Megasonic

any others I've missed out, I may edit the post.
Uh, what? The last time Omega played (IIRC) was during 1.08. He can't possibly be that good.

Wrong. The last time he came on was about 3 - 4 months ago. There was a server named this.

Omega server (It was something like that)

I went on it, and there was 2 others playing. And I said hi to him, and he goes Hey, and we started talking for a little bit whilst playing on Techno hill boss. It couldn't of been a fake.

HYPERKNUX, it was obviously a fake, we all know Omega the Hedgehog doesn't play SRB2 anymore. Also, I'd consider Andy to be good, I remember playing a CTF game and I was on a team with some other people from IRC and he took us all on single handedly.

Really, it's not a fake, but another new person with "Omega" in the name. I've met him, he's definitely a different person. He didn't seem that great, though.

The funny thing that makes Mystic such a good player is that he always owned us all back when he never hosted...

Control lag really does make a difference-some people just get used to hosting or not. I host almost every time I play, and so I'm used to the lack of control lag-even the minute kind that comes with the best hosters.

I'm not all that good but i am a good opponent in some lvls. Match, CTF, nad Race is what i'm good at but CTF would be my best. iI have a nack of hosting a CTF server.

Penopat said:
And why do people keep acting as if FuriousFox is that great? Sure, he's good, but he's not nearly as amazing as, say, Mystic.
Spot on.

srb20003bv7.png

I haven't flashed that shot around in a while. :roll:

Honestly, I'm not that surprised. FF is a good player, but he's not as good as people say he is. Being an administrator has nothing to do with skill.

I bet you can't beat him in match, though. And yayes, I'm finally in some one's sig! *land mine*

EDIT:
Mystic said:
This can't go anywhere good.

Really stupid idea, come to think of it. No more of topicness bout this, though, k?

I think im probaly preety good or actually excelent.Its just the only level that takes me long is castle eggman zone 2.Im sure its easy with hms123311 but im always on soviet russia or very hard

Oh yeah...what about circuit? I'm NASTILY good with circuit.

srb20034.png

Been a while since I flashed that screenshot too. :P

Just out of curiosity, when was that taken? A lot of my friends seem to have been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back