1.08 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
The respawn rate is not how often they respawn, rather it is the interval from one respawn to another. Put item repawn on 0, and see rings never disappear. If the respawn is set to 0, then the interval between respawns is 0, aka, the constantly and continuously happen.

You're thinking of CHAOS_SPAWNRATE 1.
I've tried CHAOS_SPAWNRATE 0. It doesn't work. And, when I set it to another value, no enemies appear afterwards.

Itemrespawntime DOES go continuously when set to 0, though, which is what
Sonicandtails218 was talking about. :roll:

... What?
You can set your computer to respa-?...
Ohhhhhh... You mean item monitors? Yeah, those don't respawn right sometimes. :? However, I was able to bounce my way to the roof of GFZ2 from the lowest floor on a respawning monitor once. It was fun.

dunno if this has been said
cutscenes mess up multiplayer(like ones after levels(this happened in sa type levels if that helps)),and what happens is they start on the host's camera...and eventually knux can't climb sideways....and then eventually players can't turn at all

That's because of the stupid way cutscenes such as the credits and any custom ones you make stupidly reset consoleplayer and related player variables to 0 so you always get the host. I don't know why this happens, but I tried to fix it in SPMoves and don't know if I succeded or not. You are getting these problems as a result and to quote SSNTails out of context,
SSNTails said:
That's because it's not meant to be set to 0.

yeah..this isnt really a BUG.....but..

sa mode seems to lag less,meaning,i can hold 1 extra person in netgames if the level is sa mode,this may be soemthing to look into.

Since I'm a Mystic Realm beta tester, I get 1.09 EXEs to play them with. But that's beside the point:

I apparently discovered a bug that I haven't tested with 1.08 yet; it involves level headers and MAINCFGs. In the WAD file I have that automatically edits the entire game to be in Adventure Mode... certain parts of the SOC won't work unless loaded from an outside file. Mainly, the part that won't load, is this:

Code:
Level 1
TypeOfLevel = 4224

I do that for the first 50 maps. If that's part of the MAINCFG in a WAD, it won't set Adventure Mode on. But, if I do -objcfg something.soc, or addfile something.soc, it'll apply adventure mode. Rest of the soc works fine, it's just the level typeoflevel that's screwy, it seems.

I don't know if this was mentioned before but...

In CEZ 1, in the bridge that is in mid-air, when you turn, the pretty Known Hall of mirros appears

Well.... I don't remember any bugs, but as soon as I find one (If my internet speed lets me) I'm going to put it up here!

You need to be way more specific than that. I'm sure theres lots of floating bridges. My first quess though is the one thats huge and theres only a ring box on top of it.

Shadow Hog said:
Actually, who's heard of a bridge that DOESN'T hang in mid-air? Isn't that, like, the POINT of bridges?

Pssh, that's crazy talk. Bridge? Midair? Get outta here with that.

I found something that it seems nobody has caught yet, even though it's balantley obvious:

"phenominal" in the intro is misspelled. It's proper spelling is "phenomenal". Go figure :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back