• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast 2: DX!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see any of them. The sprites Blaze reposted I'm sure were yours. The ones that I saw there looked DAMN GOOD!

I sometimes upload too much to my account. Just wait a day or two. If you can see my avatar, you can see my ripped sprites thingys whatever

Shadow
Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:21 pm Post subject:
cool,now all i need is top speed....getting hurt(*shot*)balancing,bored pose(optional) and i think that about raps it up....after i found out the start and end colors for blue

what i said

PRODUCTION UPDATE!!!!!!!!

I'm workin on the 'hitting spring' poses

the Sonic flying with tails one'll be hard

Edit: Sorry for the long wait. Schools starin again, but I'm trying to complete this. So, I made all the sprites the 'correct' size, and put them all onto one sheet. Oh, and I finished the 'hitting spring' poses:

currprog.png

may take a while to load(315KB)

Woo!

Yeah that looks good! :mrgreen:
I couldn't imagine Sonic of SADX in SRB2 until now.I think those'll look great.
Just one thing,will they translate okay?Those aren't sprites those are still technically models and since they're from a game that was originally 128-bit I'm a bit afraid they'll lose their quality...
...but as you stated earlier:
Originally posted by JetKrazy:
believe it or not, I'm using MSPaint to do this

pretty wild, huh?
That would mean the all the pics of Sonic you posted had to be 24-bit or lower.(Unless you have some super-crazy video card or something.I dunno...)So,unless SRB2 only supports less than 24-bit,they should translate okay in that part.Though they might be higher than 24-bit.It might explain why the pics aren't showing up on certain people's screens I guess.Some of the pics aren't showing up on mine... :eek:

Re: Woo!

JJames19119 said:
Though they might be higher than 24-bit.It might explain why the pics aren't showing up on certain people's screens I guess.Some of the pics aren't showing up on mine... :eek:

Actually, it's my image hosting. Just wait a couple of hours. Maybe a day, and they should work fine.

Gaaa! The anticipation is killing me! Please finish the character WAD soon. The pictures just look too good! Must.....have.....now......*dies*

If anyone has SA:DX PC version, they can do it. I'm ripping from the game. It's quite simple, really. I'm starting school again, so I might not have time.

I was refering to the color depth too but I wasn't sure what the color depth of SA:DX was so I just used the CPU and see if I got close...
Then again I don't own SA:DX for the comp.It might have different specs than the GC or Dreamcast version so I probably would've been wrong anyways...-.-
JetKrazy,you said if any of us could see your avatar we could see the pics but I can see your avatar just fine but most of the pics come up a red "x".

I'm making the wad. It should be done any hour now...
And i'm making it :mrgreen: .
, you probablly won't get mad, hehe...

If anyone has SA:DX PC version, they can do it. I'm ripping from the game. It's quite simple, really. I'm starting school again, so I might not have time.

And i have SA-DX PC!(not the trial version) :mrgreen: i can also do it!
but i need a new pc :( .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back