like the hack debug mode in super smash bros melee?

do you like the hack code: debug mode in SSBM?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• don't have action replay

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am gonna need some help here. I used my Action Replay and activated the Debug Menu cheat and then I switched the disk with Super Smash Bros. melee and I went into the Debug Menu and went to verses mode then char select (Link as 1P & Master Hand as 4P) and I went to kind select (1P humen, 2P none, 3P none, 4P humen) and I went to the Final Destination level and I still can't control Master Hand. Did I do something wrong?

Personally, I absolutely love the debug menu. All the codes for it are a pain in the ass to put in, but they're worth it! All it takes to have fun is a slight technical knowledge and responsible use of NPCs and extra stages.

I enjoy the 6P melee with a whole lot of Ice Climbers occasionally, or dueling some character on the Trophy Stage. But for the most part, I tend to challenge myself in target stages by trying to get all of the targets, but at the same time, making sure the 200 HP Master Hand doesn't wipe me out before I get the chance. It's really interesting in Ice Climbers' and Pichu's stage. And it doesn't crash, as long as you have the Mario Status code on, and you're not playing as one of the NPC's.

I THINK Master Hand has a tendency to crash if he isn't Player 2. It's been a long while since I checked, though, so I can't particularly remember.

Earuto said:
I didn't know I double posted :( tempban here I come.

<_< Right, okay. Accidents happen. The admins are getting stricter by the day, but they're aren't Nazis.

Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
Can someone please tell me what I did wrong?

Sorry, I don't know. I don't tool with Master Hand as a player, but it takes certain button combinations; maybe you didn't use them correctly. I think they're at ARC somewhere.

I used them correctly and then I tried using Ganondorf as 4P and for some reason he wouldn't work and then I tried Ganondorf as a CPU (still at 4P) and he wouldn't move or attack at all. I think Debug Mode has a problem with 4P.

No, you just didn't set the proper CPU method. There are a wide variety of them, ranging from normal, to running away all the time, to jumping up and down, to abusing their down+B attack, et cetera. S'not hard... >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back