• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SilverCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroGravix

So, I started making this after I downloaded Srb2 2.0 & XWE.
silvercestand.gif

This is what I have so far of him. Made from scratch for the most part.(Took his mouth area from SonicCE)

Any Criticsim/Suggestions are welcome.

Last edited:
Wow. It looks very good but you can't take parts from other peoples work without permission.

Yeah, I agree with fawfulfan. This one is the "Chosen" Silver.

Please show us some more progress soon.

The shading on him looks disgusting to me and does not fit SRB2's art style at all, making him stick out like a sore thumb compared to the default and most addon characters. And why ANOTHER Silver? There's like three of the guy running around.

And FYI to everyone else: Chrispy himself stated he does not care who uses his sprites for what, so it's A OK to edit SonicCE.

The shading on him looks disgusting to me and does not fit SRB2's art style at all...

About that art style thing... That could be improved by making the eyes a bit wider / darker and shortening the torso by a pixel or two while keeping the arms the same length. But aside from the nearly non-existant shading, your existing sprites are absolutely lovely.

Last edited:
There are already two Silvers.
D00D64 said:
And why ANOTHER Silver? There's like three of the guys running around.

Heh...Just as there are over 30 sonic & Shadow REs made by others in counting. His character looks pleasing so how about not discouraging him with wines and only provide him with criticism and suggestions on how to improve it?

hmmm...I'm not sure about his boredom frames, but i'll tell you if i think of anything for them...I have a suggestion though, If I remember correctly doesn't silver have black surrounding his eyes? That's the only thing wrong with it, but everything else is great! I hope your project is a good success.

If I remember correctly doesn't silver have black surrounding his eyes? That's the only thing wrong with it, but everything else is great! I hope your project is a good success.

Like this?
silvercestandnew.gif

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Character Select Picture is done.
csilchar.png

That looks better; though the text looks a little misaligned. The "SIL" looks like it's going in a diagonal, while the "VER" are in a straight line.

You should make the text larger and more outlined, like the Character Select pics for the official characters.

I can't find anything wrong with Silver himself, but I very much dislike the background and text. Have the background be a solid color and the text match the one used by Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles.

Hmmm, Ok, but if someone could supply me with the font used by Sonic/Tails/Knuckles that'd be great.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Ok, the boredom frames are done:
silvercebored.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back