• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SilverCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is look at this and take what you want.
srb20039-1.png

I can tell that you took more then the muzzle, but it's cool I've stated before that anything I made here is free for use.
EDIT: Also, if you're going to make a wad in my style, why not use a sprite made by me?
5x2vti.png

Last edited:
I Wonder how it's gonna be his floating sprites.

Well, it could be him with is blue aura around him and his hair going up.

Make the aura to change color whit the char, like my old silverneo in 1.0.94, and the spikes in the center of the head looks odd for me. Make then more biger.

Make the aura to change color whit the char, like my old silverneo in 1.0.94, and the spikes in the center of the head looks odd for me. Make then more biger.
Nice looking. About the shoes will they be textured right? Like those circle things on them? And I thought Silverneo was remade for SRB2 2.0. Am I wrong? Will silver have a super form. I am interested in this.

His spines don't look right in the back diagonal frames. Infact, they're too thin altogether... That's been bothering me since you made this thread. And the shading on the hair on the front of his forehead needs work on the everything but the front-diagonal.

Last edited:
I think the boredom frames should be what he does with his gloves in STH-2006. In any case, why complain about how many Silver's/Sonic's/Tails' there are in terms of releases? You'll only play as the one that's aesthetically pleasing, anyway (at least I do).

As for the sprites, I think his NIGHTs looking quills should be a little straighter, considering that they droop a little too low near the ends. He could also use some darker shades. I also dislike the character select pic. I think you should either:

a) take a shot of some ambiance in the game and put it in the background of his pic, like Chrispy did.

or

b) make the BG a solid color and just put "Silver" in giant text like on the official pics.

BTW, SRB2 has an art style?

It most definitely has an art style. You can tell this dramatically by comparing some character WADs to the official character WADs, but it also applies to the texturing and other art aspects.

Originally posted by D00D64:

And why ANOTHER Silver? There's like three of the guy running around.

I wonder the same thing. But one thing I have noticed about that, I've only seen two Silvers. "Silver.wad" and "silverneo_original". Haven't seen the other.

Still, why another Silver, I wonder that as well. Its still good, even though its only a SonicCE.wad edit.

I wonder the same thing. But one thing I have noticed about that, I've only seen two Silvers. "Silver.wad" and "silverneo_original". Haven't seen the other.

Still, why another Silver, I wonder that as well. Its still good, even though its only a SonicCE.wad edit.

And yet again I say that there are numerous of sonic and shadow wads out there and when we see one with quality like this we don't complain. So why now when seeing another Silver character when it's rare Via MB?

Heh, I'm makeing a Silver WAD based off of Chrispy's work as well. Coincidence. :P

silverscreencap.png

(took a screenshot because I'm too lazy to change the color I used for him (orange) to silver. Why orange? That's one of the only color sets he doesn't normally have on him, and he has green on his boots, white/gray on his boots/mane... you get the idea.)

I sure hope you don't mind me continuing, even though we're basing our sprites off the same style, but tbh I didn't know you were making a Silver until just now XD

Also, a bit of friendly critique:

His front quills don't all spike straight up. The bottom ones point out to the sides.

Remember, Silver wears BOOTS, not sneakers, so make sure they look like boots. :P

Also, I seem to notice his two main quills have a dramatic change in the different angles, but maybe that's just me/the fact it's in an animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back