Favorite multiplayer mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, this place is flooded with Aussie's I didn't know about! You have an account on th SRB2 Wadbse right? If you do post in the Aussie topic, I'm serious!

When it comes out properly, my favorite gametype is CTF, because even poor players such as myself can stand a chance at helping the team. However, it is somewhat common for there to be not nearly enough players to balance out the teams, or just enough of something to throw the game off balance.

Runners up would be:

Tag
Circuit (provided netgaming lag is circumvented)

As is to be expected, all of these don't necessarily mean I'd enjoy a game if the level was poorly made or poorly fit for the gametype.

As implied by my topic in HDiJ, Argh! The multiplayer!!!, mine is obviously anything that includes ring flinging insanity. Too bad CO-OP is hogging all the attention lately...

CTF. Also, I prefer match in CTF levels, because the towers, monitors in the middle and a battle ground in the middle (but hate tree ring zone for this). The levels just seem better if you compare it to the castle eggman match zone (i forget the name) and such. Believe it or not, some people ask me for Match mode in Coop. Does not work. >_> Levels are too big and you can't even find your opponents as a result because they run to the end or back to the beginning.

Anyway, it's always gonna be CTF for me. I like the intense moments.

I think Match works a LITTLE well in GFZ1 & 2 (Maybe 2 if they kept to the canyon area and the cave. I know that would be awesome.)

Match skills+race skills = going around the match map and killing
anything in my way hahahahahahaha, and thats the reson why no
one joins my server :,(

They should make a decent Match and CTF area for all of the levels. The beggining would be one base, and the end would be the other...
I like Co-op only if its using a good long Mod(other than Mysticrealm...I've played that one too much.) like The unfinished Emerald Isles

Senku > CTF > Coop > Tag > Match > Race

And as you can all guess by now I use my characters for all of them when I can and all. CTF is enjoying though boring with the lack of good maps, specially ones I can exploit via walljumping around. Coop can be fun but we seriously lack alot of good fun to play multiple times mods. Tag I like better than match only cause there's not rings flying all over the place, match I like better than race because it's not as much a thok fest, but it still is. :<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back