• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Miles The hedgehog.wad First Beta!

Will you help me?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if this is a recolor; I just care if he can WAD.

I would suggest using another ability than thokking.

You shouldn't care JUST about whether or not he can make a wad. Making a wad for the sake of making a wad is stupid. A recolor is often defined as a cheap way of setting yourself up as a person who can "wad". Which is annoying, because it shows no originality/enthusiasm/etc. So, yes, you SHOULD be critical of a recolor.

Thanks, PM me to do so. Man I have to get back on this wad, but with my video and all, oh I'll do some of the wad right now.

SRB2 net game said:
<Miles(his net game name)>Shu.wad sux.

And the exact definition of a recolor doesn't? Whatever... just don't make him overpowerd and definitely not blue.

Dark Warrior said:
You shouldn't care JUST about whether or not he can make a wad. Making a wad for the sake of making a wad is stupid. A recolor is often defined as a cheap way of setting yourself up as a person who can "wad". Which is annoying, because it shows no originality/enthusiasm/etc. So, yes, you SHOULD be critical of a recolor.
I'm just going to say right now that when (not if, but when) I do make my recolor, I am NOT going to claim myself as a wad maker. I don't want a title. I simply want to use the wad in online games, because of FUN, which is a concept that you simply cannot grasp if you have to be critical of someone just because they want to have fun.

I can't seem to grasp how going through the work of doing something SRB2 can do on its own is "fun", but whatever toots your horn..

What does this wad do any way

Im probaly assume that he flies based on the name.

Shuffle said:
I can't seem to grasp how going through the work of doing something SRB2 can do on its own is "fun", but whatever toots your horn..
In my opinion, making a WAD character that better represents you or your fancharacter is a fun process. Sure, making a bunch of random little characters could be annoying, but it's fun to have a special character that you can use in your favorite everyday game. That seems to be the point of wad characters.

And SRB2 can change the main color, but a lot of things (like sunglasses) aren't built in to be added on to characters. So, if somebody wants to add little things here and there, why should you care? :roll:

Cory the Hedgehog said:
That is the smartest thing I have ever heard anybody say about anything. :lol: Ok, it is a pretty good point, but what they mean is they don't want say, a red sonic as a new character. Or maybe a purple knuckles with fly or maybe (yes this is my character but to find out more about him and why he looks like that go to http://z7.invisionfree.com/Station_Square_Forum/index.php?showtopic=1692) a Shadow with blue replacing the red.
Wow... Thanks. o.o
But yeah, that kind of recolor does sound stupid. So yes, I can agree with that. xp
However, I've been browsing the editing section, and they consider many things that are different as recolors. And even though I agree that it can be stupid, I don't see what's wrong with making them.

Okay this is what I was thinking for his Super Form. I had this dream when he went Hyper. I could use that, make it into a picture, and use it for whenever he turns to super form. And yes, I still need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back