What are you most afraid of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
stinging insects. The only thing timeim really scared is when i eat too much during bed. especially when i was 6 i ate too mch candy and dreamed that i was being cut up and my innards were being eaten.
But for some odd reason ive been real paranoid of things and have been ever since

I'm also afraid of Wasps, Bees, and The Bathroom when it's pitch black, I know, why the bathroom, I don't know why either x.x

Eliwood said:
The Bathroom when it's pitch black, I know, why the bathroom, I don't know why either x.x

It's where the girl takes a bath and is killed by the evil monster/ghost/person in every scary movie. It's a cliche.

Things that would make budge would be.

Wasps
Heights (if there's nothing for me to hold on e.g. bannaster)
Llamas, I'm not joking, I have them at college, and I do not like being in their enclosues. Being outside is fine however.

I'm afraid of cliff edges. Not like vertigo-style, as long as there is a rail, I'm okay.

For example, I was on the Milford Track a few days ago, GCFreak, you know what I mean, you live there. Anyway, on Mackinnon Pass, there was a cliff with no railing, and it was so cloudy I couldn't see a thing over the edge, so it looked like an eternal void of grey.

I used to be afraid of ths one character on the Animated (3-d looking) Spiderman, there was this one guy who could go in and out of TVs and talked backwards...For a week, I was afraid of the TV at dark XD

Losing any and all control of a bad situation.
Bees and wasps.
High places.
Swimming too far away from solid ground I can touch with my feet.
Being in a pitch-black room or losing my eye sight.
Losing my family and/or friends.

Any insect from the bee/wasp family (except ants)

Tornadoes

Dying a lonely death

Those 3 are the biggies. Anything else has always been temporary, but these will probably haunt me for the rest of my life.

It may seem like I don't have fear, but I do. I beleive in ghost>.<, so I can't walk down the stairs at night because I think someone might c'mon In and try to rape me. Seriously. And I think when Im walking into darkness, im being watched or there's a ghost somewhere staring at me through a mirror. And the rape thing, my boyfriend tried to do that, luckly Kite(SuperSonicStar, helped me. If it wasn't for him being there, I would end up being pregnant.

...That was odd.

Anyways, I fear dogs (But not that much) and the dark. I'm working to overcome both, but it's still a real pain.

Hero said:
It may seem like I don't have fear, but I do. I beleive in ghost>.<, so I can't walk down the stairs at night because I think someone might c'mon In and try to rape me. Seriously. And I think when Im walking into darkness, im being watched or there's a ghost somewhere staring at me through a mirror. And the rape thing, my boyfriend tried to do that, luckly Kite(SuperSonicStar, helped me. If it wasn't for him being there, I would end up being pregnant.

Do you really have to say that D:? It's private, keep it that way. My dog dieing. It's old.

Sometimes I think that the life I have is merely a dream of another, and when the dreamer wakes, I no longer exist.

Bees.

Also, I'm afraid of being misinterpreted. I really have trouble wording things sometimes and I often end up saying something completely different from what I was thinking.

Needles. I hate shots, too.

Off-topic:
Autosaver said:
Oh sure...ghosts truely exist....*Heads to debate forum

You better believe it! Unless you have some other explanation for hearing a girl scream "Help" in a school at 8:00 at night (and before you try to state the obvious, I was the only one there)

Eh, if you heard a girl scream, maybe you weren't the only one there.

That, or someone was watching TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back