Votes: 0 0.0%
  • woo its cool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Narutopie said:
Aw, Great.
ANOTHER Overpowered recolor that makes n00bs go "ADD *Thiswadhere* RITE NOW OR IL REPORT U".

Aw great, ANOTHER person who pointed out that this wad is overpowered, you think the first ones were enough, anyway I have 3 questions for you.

1.How the hell can you be a freagin n00b in a game you don't level up? (not saying that low levels are noobs )

2.Did you notice the link UNDER the overpowered one? thats the not overpowered one.

3.Most Importantly, why are you pointing that out when YOU haven't made any wads to begin with?

By the way, Mau-shin I do accept the truth. I'm just asking people to not judge me TO harshly because its my first wad.

Mig, when you offer an overpowered wad at all, people judge you by the overpowered one, not the normal one.

1. N00b, when spelled with zeroes, refers to an idiot.

2. That dosen't change the fact that the overpowered one is the primary one. Plus it's still a minimal effort recolor.

3. If someone dosen't have any good ideas, they don't make a character. Simple as that. They don't try and make some uncreative recolor, as characters are one of those things where uncreativity can be worse than nothing at all.

still, just because the first one is overpowered one, doesn't mean they should just go on and ignore the normal one, and having 1 wad is better than having no wads, by the way, most of the ones that aren't recolors are sort of weird looking, so in my opinion recolors are better, but thats just me, and yea its minimal effort. So? I have a life DUH! I'm not spending endless hours on the computer to please people I don't know. Like I said before, this was meant for me and my friends, I'm uploading it for the people who do like it, If you don't aw well.

MegaMig said:
still, just because the first one is overpowered one, doesn't mean they should just go on and ignore the normal one, and having 1 wad is better than having no wads,

Not if your one wad sucks. Basically, admitting you can't make a good wad is an excellent start. Because then you start looking for material to assist you in making a goods wad, rather than a horrible one.

MegaMig said:
by the way, most of the ones that aren't recolors are sort of weird looking, so in my opinion recolors are better, but thats just me, and yea its minimal effort

Minimal effort is the worst you can do with a wad. That's entirely worse than not making a wad at all. I'd rather see the whole board empty of wads than have a million horrid ones.

MegaMig said:
So? I have a life DUH! I'm not spending endless hours on the computer to please people I don't know.

ibingo.png

(Credit: Mystic)

And, clearly you wanted to please us, else you would not have released it here.

MegaMig said:
Like I said before, this was meant for me and my friends, I'm uploading it for the people who do like it, If you don't aw well.

If it was just for your friends, distribute only to them. Don't post and not expect criticism next time.

M.V.P said:
If they continue to do it, then you may FLAME ON or as you guys say "constructive critisism".
Flaming and giving constructive criticism are completely different things. In fact, flaming would actually be destructive criticism, so I don't think you know what you're talking about right there.

See, when people give constructive criticism, they're pointing out the flaws that someone made, but only so that they can fix them. That is PERFECTLY acceptable and should be used on any and all mods and characters in the releases or editing sections. Flaming, on the other hand, is directly attacking and purposely insulting the creator, which is... well, not acceptable and any parts of the forums. To compare flaming to constructive criticism is like comparing a cat to a lion. Both flaming and c.c. indicate nonsatisfaction with a certain detail, but c.c. is pointed out so that the person can fix it, while flaming is just being an ass about it. Both a housecat and a lion are from the same family, but while the small cat can't stand up to a human in a fight, a lion will rip you to shreds. Assuming you understand my analogy.

So, telling us that flaming is the same thing as constructive criticism, and that we shouldn't give criticism, is a logic hole and is asking us just to praise his work, even if it isn't good. This forum doesn't work that way, or else this forum would be raining effortlessly done maps that contain similar properties to dog crap. Any and all flawful mods and characters will be asked for improvements; if there are no flaws, then we praise them.

I won't be trying out the wad, as I even suggested that he not release the recolor. And because not many seem to think it's any good... well, that just gives me more reason to ignore it.

Flying

Hey, I noticed this a while ago. When Mig uses his tounge copter, is he supposed to keep going up when you hold the button? I was expecting it to be like Tails' flying.

I'll note that I didn't make that image. One of my friends found it and sent it to me because he thought I'd like it. Nice use for it, though. I still haven't run out of tears to use as markers X_X

Don't complain about the WAD if you can't make something better.

And If you can make something better, Shut up and go make it.

So there.

WAD master said:
Don't complain about the WAD if you can't make something better.

And If you can make something better, Shut up and go make it.

So there.

You don't have to be nasty about it. Draykon complains all the time. *shot*

WAD Master, you clearly don't understand the concept of "Feedback"

You don't have to be a game developer to write a game review, so why should you have to be an expert WADder to comment on a WAD?

Indeed. Your logic is flawed, WAD master. Go fix it. Feedback is feedback regardless of who gives it. And the fact of the matter is that if Draykon, or anyone else thinks it sucks, they should be able to say so, so long as they abide by the forum rules when they do. Criticism is a good thing. People really need to stop telling other people not to give it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back