• lol toung

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • woo its cool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMig

Its Mig The Fox (aka Mig The Retard) so um... here you go i have nothing else to add at this point, hope you like it, and if you don't I wont care :P

Running:

MigRun.png

MigRun2.png

Flying:

MigFly.png

EDIT: http://www.sendspace.com/file/yjvj7h : Overpowered (if you already downloaded it download it again because I fixed the Dieing error bug)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nve7n6 : Normal, for you picky little people that don't like overpowered things.

Eww, overpowered recolor.

We already have the most powerfull character that can be made in SRB2, we don't need another one.

*shot for shameless plug*

Its my first wad, for some reason I made it over powered, I'll edit it later.

EDIT: Ok I uploaded the normal powered one, also fixed the dieing error on the overpowered one, picky little people aren't ya :P . They're at the bottom in case you didn't find them

MegaMig said:
Yea i was aming at that
*cough* No. Wrong answer. You do not AIM to making overpowered recolors.

I mean, come on, seriously. Most people know (I'm talking about people with IQs over 50) that being overpowered gets stupid incredibly quick. It's also very boring, since everything is too easy. Nothing is really a challenge at that point, making it insignificant to finish anything. There's no point to playing an extremely easy game.
Example, completing Mega Man X6 on Xtreme difficulty without the Ultimate Armor or Black Armor Zero and without any adapter chips is much more significant and awesome than completing the same game on Easy difficulty with Ultimate Armor and constantly using Nova Strike to instakill everything in one hit.
In turn, you want people to download your character wad for a little twist in SRB2. The twist they get is boring and outright stupid, and then they rate the wad terribly, because it IS terrible. This really only counts for intelligent people, but whatever. What you've made here is a pile of boring additionals which make it pointless to complete SRB2 on any level pack whatsoever.

Medium length post over.

MegaMig said:
Silver360 said:
Hey kids look.....It's SMS sidekick!

Hey people look A LINK UNDER IT FOR PICKY PEOPLE WHO THINK THE FIRST MTF IS AN OVERPOWERED SUCKY WAD!
First off.

1:I'm not picky.

2:I don't think it sucks.It's your first time you're in progress.

3:And you forgot to say " Hey kids ".
People can't take a jokey joke these days.

furyhunter600 said:
MegaMig said:
Yea i was aming at that
*cough* No. Wrong answer. You do not AIM to making overpowered recolors.

I mean, come on, seriously. Most people know (I'm talking about people with IQs over 50) that being overpowered gets stupid incredibly quick. It's also very boring, since everything is too easy. Nothing is really a challenge at that point, making it insignificant to finish anything. There's no point to playing an extremely easy game.
Example, completing Mega Man X6 on Xtreme difficulty without the Ultimate Armor or Black Armor Zero and without any adapter chips is much more significant and awesome than completing the same game on Easy difficulty with Ultimate Armor and constantly using Nova Strike to instakill everything in one hit.
In turn, you want people to download your character wad for a little twist in SRB2. The twist they get is boring and outright stupid, and then they rate the wad terribly, because it IS terrible. This really only counts for intelligent people, but whatever. What you've made here is a pile of boring additionals which make it pointless to complete SRB2 on any level pack whatsoever.

Medium length post over.

Then download the one UNDER IT, MAN! picky people these days also are you saying im stupid?

If you don't like the wad then DON'T FLIPPIN' DOWNLOAD IT. If you can't AT LEAST leave a good comment, then don't bother comment at all KTHXBYE!!!!!!

furyhunter600 said:

Truth, truth.

Also, smart criticism is allowed and generally viewed upon as important.

Tochy.

Personally, over powered wads like SMS make it impossible to tell where you are once you've homing atacked all the enemies and gone in circles.

And in addition, thokking out over the edge of the world is fun. ^_^ [/sarcasm]

BlueZero4 said:
Personally, over powered wads like SMS make it impossible to tell where you are once you've homing atacked all the enemies and gone in circles.

And in addition, thokking out over the edge of the world is fun. ^_^ [/sarcasm]

Yes it is :D (not sarcasm) oh and... yea... incase you didn't read my last posts um... what was it... oh yea, THERES A LINK UNDER IT FOR AN NORMAL POWERED ONE, man.... people these days, this community needs nicer people... or people who pay attention more to posts... or links...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back