The God Cheat menu...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If by PAZ you mean Prisimatic Angel Zone, then yeah... that was a toughy too...

I wonder how many other people have actually taken the time to do ALL of Mystic Realm without using cheats like us... Net games don't count...

Actually, i did Prysmatic rainbow Zone, And the being super threw me off.

And I kept dieing because I thoked in the beggining and when I thok i turn super... and when I turn super I stop moving...

I DO NOT WANT TO FLOAT IN THERE, I WANT TO THOK!!

luis90 said:
Actually, i did Prysmatic rainbow Zone, And the being super threw me off.

And I kept dieing because I thoked in the beggining and when I thok i turn super... and when I turn super I stop moving...

I DO NOT WANT TO FLOAT IN THERE, I WANT TO THOK!!

You are thinking of the Mystic Realm itself. PAZ is the zone BEFORE MR, where you couldn't go super, and level 1 was composed of extreme platforming, and extreme platforming only.

Oh, and it was Prisimatic Angel Zone, not Prysimatic Rainbow zone... *shot by a dancing banana*

I did complete it without losing lives though, the one and only time I beat it... O_O I actually originally did cheat to unlock everything in both Mystic Realm and the Ultimate cheat... (and of course used Doom Builder to place all seven emeralds on Mystic Realm) That was a long time ago, and because I messed with it so much it gave frequent errors *well deserved errors imo* so I eventually gave up.

Eggman is the easiest when you first get rid of the jetty-sin, then jump. Eggman will rise slightly off the ground. Then I just repeadedly attack him from below. Sonic, FTW!

Gah, Goober, I meant, when you have all chaos emeralds, and you have a bunch of rings, (50?) You transform over a death pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back