• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Marine the Raccoon (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marine the Raccoon is a character from Sonic Rush Adventure, here is it:
marine1ob7.gif

i'm not going to make a wad of it, i just make this sprite because i was bored and i like to make sprites, just tell me wath you think of it:
taila12bvbp9.png

i think my MSpaint skills are getting better :)

(yes, i do realise that it looks just like tails xD)

hm... i did some changes:
marinetheraccoonsg9.png

it doesn't looks a lot like tails anymore.

*fixed his mouth or mouth place or whathever it is
*put those things that look like rings in his head
*smaller ears

Re: Marine the Raccoon

kiro the hedgehog said:
See? MS-Paint does have great potential! :D

Anywho, your sprite looks great. Make moar!

I only have a couple of problems with this, her muzzle isnt fuzzy and her eyes are too close

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I only have a couple of problems with this, her muzzle isnt fuzzy and her eyes are too close

in the fixed version it's not fuzy, look closer lol

i'm glad you liked it. Maybe when i finish the wads i'm working, i'll start doing more sprites of Marine

zck2020 said:

Oh how I wish I knew the reason on why you rant on so much about MS paint...

I'm not sure I like it.

One huge problem too. It's great that you're making a character that hasn't been done in SRB2, but Marine hasn't ever had a playable role, so what stats could she possibly have?

zck2020 said:
kiro the hedgehog said:

Anywho, your sprite looks great. Make moar!
You know what, i just figured something out, i looked at MS paint and i see that its a very good spriting tool.

Wow i mean i didnt know there was a grid, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

I guess i never really bothered to look.

Wow, ive been missing out....

I'll Begin said:
I'm not sure I like it.

One huge problem too. It's great that you're making a character that hasn't been done in SRB2, but Marine hasn't ever had a playable role, so what stats could she possibly have?

If you played the extra zone in Sonic Rush Adventure, it comes to that cutscene where the 2 Eggmen fire the *planet buster laser* attack, and marine is in a pale greenish aura ball, and attacks the egg wizard. Could she have a possible glide, or some sort of attack perhaps? because how did she get to the robot that fast?

Not bad on the marine sprite kiro. Even though I don't like Marine at all, I do like the sprite, I'd actually play this if was a WAD. *hint*
I think Marine's stats would be like Donniku's Amy, but with spin dashing.
Also, MSPaint ftw!

Hyperknux said:
I'll Begin said:
I'm not sure I like it.

If you played the extra zone in Sonic Rush Adventure, it comes to that cutscene where the 2 Eggmen fire the *planet buster laser* attack, and marine is in a pale greenish aura ball, and attacks the egg wizard. Could she have a possible glide, or some sort of attack perhaps? because how did she get to the robot that fast?

Actually she just shoots it out of her hand, and she only fires one ball as a diversion.

Also, that's a bit of a plot hole too.

Ice said:
Oh how I wish I knew the reason on why you rant on so much about MS paint...
Because most people are either too lazy or too ignorant to use it. And that's what I almost exclusively use. IT'S A REVOLUTION MAAAN! *hit by a meteor*
Dr.Pepper said:
Also, MSPaint ftw!
I guess I'm too un-savvy to know if you're dissing or all for MS-Paint, so, no comment.
Sonic Destiny said:
Wow i mean i didnt know there was a grid, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

I guess i never really bothered to look.

Wow, ive been missing out....
Dang right.
kiro the hedgehog said:
MS Paint is great IF you know how to use it well ;)
My point exactly.
Knockout The Echidna said:
All the spriting I do is in MS-Paint.
Me too.
I'll Begin said:
...what stats could she possibly have?
Well, that's where the beauty of imagination and creativity come in. *cough*Give her a cool custom ability*cough*

I really see it as showing off Zck2020. There have been many people who have previously stated that MSpaint is too hard to use, and you usually come back with pictures of how you are soo good with it, practically stating that everyone else is sooo bad with it...=/ But that's how I see it. This is probably the most that I could make with Paint: http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd154/Plocne/srb20002-7.png

Anyway, I think that the character still looks a bit too much like tails to distinguish it from a recolor. (As compared to pictures from sega)

I'll admit, sometimes I like to show off. But then again, who doesn't. And MS-Paint is only too hard to use if you don't practice. Take a look at my first wad and you'll see what I mean. I'm sorry If I acted too cocky.

You know, I think this is pretty cool. And if she got up to the "rock tower" quick, maybe you should make it that she goes into her runspeed quick, but her limit is probably somewhere near the same as Tails. I hope this gets made into a WAD. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back