Are you a person who takes revenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to use revenge kills to my advantage, really. I (not often, but sometimes) do things which are a bit like meta versions of taunt abilities in most MMOs.

I sometimes take revenge but only on my n00bish brother or any other idiot playing that doesn't do so great or sucks.

If someone keeps targeting me and tells me that i suck is when it gets personal. Gotta start railing some sense into some people.

I've probably done this before. Especially when playing against Supers, as it's about all you can do.

Well if there was a super on the battlefield I always go after it with automatic, or scatter rings. I think that counts as revenge.

Well, I take revenge all the time. If there are 8 people playing in a match & I'm the only one being targeted then it's time to bring out the big guns & by big guns I mean the Rail Ring. Lesson for all. Don't rail LXShadow. You'll just get hurt doing it yourself.

Here I was thinking this was revenge in real life. Silly me.

I don't play SRB2 much, but my game strategy in general is to attack whoever I can find. If that happens to be someone who's killed me before, so much the better.

I'd honestly have to say it depends on the situation, and on the person.

Usually though, I'm outclassed by just about everyone who manages to hit me with a ring, so I find it absolutely pointless to waste my time and energy trying to hit a target I might get lucky to hit even once.

Although, being bad at gametypes involving shooting rings doesn't seem to stop people from taking revenge when I do get said lucky hit.

Oh yeah, I use to get revenge with some videos on youtube; I know that my style of revenge isn't funny (They don't found the rape videos as a funny revenge =()

In Youtube? I really doubt someone´d get the least offended or affected just by watching up a video.

Most people seem estatic to know that they're going to appear on YouTube, if you ask me.

Even if the video is just full of hate towards the person.. I guess everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame.

I might not be a person for revenge, but people call me a stalker cause they got the flag 10 times in a row, and I hit them and return the flag 10 times in a row. Whats so wrong with trying to recapture your team's flag?

totally! It's to much fun when they start flipping out and getting annoyed...but then I'll stop because i don't like getting into fights. they're annoying as h*ll.

Well, I take revenge all the time. If there are 8 people playing in a match & I'm the only one being targeted then it's time to bring out the big guns & by big guns I mean the Rail Ring. Lesson for all. Don't rail LXShadow. You'll just get hurt doing it yourself.

I rail LX all the time and nothing bad really happens.

I can get aggrivated easily, especially when I have a lot of emeralds and people start trying to hit me while I'm emerald hunting, so it's common for me to seek that player, have a firefight against them, and hopefully get whatever I dropped back.

Although, I only rarely chase them around the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back