Does Srb2 work with an controller?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I doubt it's possible to use it, then. The XBox 360 controllers use bluetooth connectio, don't they? If they do, then would be possible to get a bluetooth adapter and possibly a driver for the controller. You'd need both. Google ftw, my friend.

ree-c said:
Then I doubt it's possible to use it, then. The XBox 360 controllers use bluetooth connectio, don't they? If they do, then would be possible to get a bluetooth adapter and possibly a driver for the controller. You'd need both. Google ftw, my friend.

Bluetooth = PS3

360 controllers use 2.4Ghz Wireless Technology.
You need a special adapter, an Xbox 360 Crossfire Wireless Reciever, I've only even seen it on UK Sites, never on a US one, have a look around.

sonicfreak94 said:
I just use my PS2 controller(don't ask...) and it's fun to use ^_^. Even without analog like SMS said. The only bad thing is, I use the mouse in match, and I only strafe left because thats the only button in reach of my finger >.<.

Wait a second, you only strafe left? I gotta see that. Oh, c'mon, it's the same as talking about people who don't strafe at all because they're customed to rotate :P

Fish hook said:
So how do you conect in to a pc then?

Umm yeah I was wondering that but I whent to Best Buy like two days ago when I went to New Jersey. It's actually a Wireless peice with a regular 360 controller and it's 60 bucks. Thats why im asking If Srb2 supports controllers (Mainly the Xbox 360 controller) so that I won't be wasting my money. But instead I get a answer from SSNTails (still upset about that) saying "Read the **** Manual" although I already read it.

But yeah thanks guys for the information. I'm gonna buy it next time I go to Best Buy.

-GRIN-

Yes it does, You'll either set it in the Options of SRB2 or use JoyToKey, A Program that you can use the contoler with windows Or Games such as Maple Story

Speaking of controllers, can someone tell me if you can set the XBOX 360 controller to use the right joystick also?

Yes. But laggy in my experience. (I use GameCube controllers connected to my PC with a Super Joy Box 13.)

FSX said:
Yes. But laggy in my experience. (I use GameCube controllers connected to my PC with a Super Joy Box 13.)

Not really, no, I never have any lag, instant response...

SSNTails said:
Means: read the ****** manual.
http://ssntails.sepwich.com/srb2/manual/manual.htm

Manual said:
You can also use a joystick with SRB2! Look in the controls menu for a joystick menu to set it up!
If you have an analog joystick/gamepad, you are welcome to try the "Analog Control" option in the Options menu. In collaboration with the Rotate Camera L and R buttons, you may prefer this method of control over the standard one. Available in single player and split-screen, but not network games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back