scr_waterfallvalley.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't there already a waterfall valley?
srb20000-1.png

Ah well, I can't say I blame you for taking that name (it's not like it's hard to think of). I'll post my thoughts on the level once I download it. *downloads*

Ice said:
Isn't there already a waterfall valley?
srb20000-1.png

Ah well, I can't say I blame you for taking that name (it's not like it's hard to think of). I'll post my thoughts on the level once I download it. *downloads*

Well I'm sorry It sucks, I tried editing the level but when I start the level, sonic instantly dies, no matter how I change the flag values or move the thing, it doesn't change anything.

Well, It's good for a first wad. Personally, I wouldn't have released it. It seemed more like a test.wad, a wad where you tried to see weather things worked or not, rather than an actual level. I'm working on my first wad right now, and I am putting a lot more effort into it. I even had to resize all my sectors after one of my beta testers said it was way too small. You have to take scenery and flow into consideration. Though I am glad that the level isn't too cramped. You get points for that. For what it is, I give it a 2/10

It just looks better than GFZ grass without an edge or something.
And pegging isn't always about grass edges.

Oh c'mon, this is practically the same thing as last time. You just expanded the level, and deafed the rings. There's also some visual glitches due to such large sectors. It seemed like you are having trouble with putting fofs over water. You simply set both lindef controls to the same tag. You also abused the ring numbers. There's still a bunch of rings, the only difference is that they're deafed. I didn't have too much fun in the level either, unlike the other one.
Er: 1/10 (worse than last time)

ice said:
oh c'mon, this is practically the same thing as last time. You just expanded the level, and deafed the rings. There's also some visual glitches due to such large sectors. It seemed like you are having trouble with putting fofs over water. You simply set both lindef controls to the same tag. You also abused the ring numbers. There's still a bunch of rings, the only difference is that they're deafed. I didn't have too much fun in the level either, unlike the other one.
Er: 1/10 (worse than last time)

i have spent my whole life trying and failing, now i get it again after being mugged and verbaly abused the other day, i dont deserve this, now my computer monitor is broken and i look for some positive comments, how the fuck is my work diffeerent from anyone else's? I hate this site because of its talentless levels, look at shadow city, ugly hard and disfunctional, look at triopolois town, look at thegreatsea, i did something ithought might pass, i bought my computer to mod srb2, got an expensive graphics card for opengl, and then you al critisize me, suck my balls halo fag, and fuck you ssntails, so ban me while i hang myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back