Something weird going on with netgames today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing netgames all day, and I havn't had this happen. By the way, I'm a hacker too, and if I manage to expirience it, I might be able to track the IP. I do NOT hack other pcs only games and at that im an expert so could someone post the log of when this happened. :)

This also had happenned to me but, in single player these green sonics started joining the server even though I wasn't hosting a netgame and started running around destroying the enviroment. Somehow the floor disappeared and I was falling forever! I didn't get to take a screenshot because it was also hacking up the console.
It's amazing how hackers are able to do things like this.

Acidguy said:
This also had happenned to me but, in single player these green sonics started joining the server even though I wasn't hosting a netgame and started running around destroying the enviroment. Somehow the floor disappeared and I was falling forever! I didn't get to take a screenshot because it was also hacking up the console.
It's amazing how hackers are able to do things like this.

I find it rather funny that you think that is a hacker's doing.

It's not easy just to send a server a packet to spawn loads of players. But making them run around destroying the environment is impossible via hacking.

Then it must be a bug? well Its the most bizzare thing I've seen and I without thought just called it off as a hacker's doing.

Sorry for forgetting it wasn't possible a hacker did it.

NEED HELP PLZ

Hrm, has this green sonic spam event occured at all lately? I may have a few ideas, but I don't want to end up giving out effort if it's just a fluke.

I've expirienced it, and the Sonics started to appear, but it hit the maximum capacity after 2, and the constant flow of rejected players crashed my game! My friend's game didn't crash, and he's about to send me the log, but he said that the MB got spiked from 8 all the way to 60!
Edit: Fixed.

I too had this 3 times already some days ago. (On the same day.)

I was hosting a match server with some of my levels I made, after some people came in and dueled like crazy, a whole bunch of green sonics came in, and at first I was thinking it was some players, but they weren't even moving, and I was thinking... "You don't play then leave" So I kicked them all and they came back, same time joining at the same time they came in before, so I shut down the server due to that.

Now I host a co-op server with mysticrealm, at ZONE 2-2 during the 1st quest, those green sonics came back again, and the server was lagging so much, I had to shut it down again. (And my player limit was set to 8 as always, unless its a priv. netgame.)

Acidguy said:
Then it must be a bug?

It's probably most likely an exploit somewhere in the srb2 code somewhere... The hacker could have just enabled a piece of the code that does this.

Just like that CTF name exploit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back