Super Smash Bros Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, why the hell are you guys arguing over Brawl's graphics? It's completely standard with all respectable Wii games on the market. Isn't that enough, or do you have to whine about the lack of fur effects on Donkey Kong?

Blue Warrior said:
Again, why the hell are you guys arguing over Brawl's graphics? It's completely standard with all respectable Wii games on the market. Isn't that enough, or do you have to whine about the lack of fur effects on Donkey Kong?

Maybe...:P

Melee was good back then,now we move on.*People do still play Melee*

Blue Warrior said:

I could care less about how "beautiful" the efects on characters now a days, its just I prefered Melee than brawl. Brawl was fun, I played it for a long while. What killed my fun was the story. It was really for show and I just enjoyed the events better in melee than watching Hi-res movies after you complete a level.

The stage creation was something I wanted to see the most besides online play. I mean you would have to earn some more things to make it look sick, but it was worth it.

by & by, Brawl is good, but I think Melee was better.

Someone finally understands what I am saying.

I believe Brawl is better because the graphics aren't as good as the Ps3 or the 360 but they are better than Melee's.

The story could've been better and funner and cooperative could've also been better. The bosses were fun to go against after I finally able to beat on intense on boss mode. The only bosses in Melee were Giga Bowser, Master and Crazy Hand.

Online could've been improved in so many more ways. It sucks with the connections. No online for Melee.

I like the add of characters except for Sonic (of course) and Snake was a person I thought wasn't going to be mostly projectiles. Lucas is annoying and the fact that Marth was chosen over Roy pissed me off.

Stage builder gets old after a while when you run out ideas and the fact that you can't put in as many parts as your idea tends to be. No stage builder.

The items are good but they forgot the red shell which is one of my favorite items.

The levels are bad. Most of them you just want to rip your head apart because they sucked. The past levels could've had been better picked other than Corneria and the Temple. Melee could've had The first Link level in the original.

That's my opinion on Brawl and Melee.

TrueTenguMan said:
The Dark Fox said:
Roy is much better than Marth IMO. I hate that they replaced him.

Marth is better.

period.
Not necessarily. Roy does use fire, which is a big advantage considering how strong fire is. His B move is better than Marth's, while Marth is better with other stuff.

The Dark Fox said:
TrueTenguMan said:
The Dark Fox said:
Roy is much better than Marth IMO. I hate that they replaced him.

Marth is better.

period.
Not necessarily. Roy does use fire, which is a big advantage considering how strong fire is. His B move is better than Marth's, while Marth is better with other stuff.

Does not really make him better. He has a power advantage over Marth, but marth is faster and better with attacks. Im my opinion he's better than Roy, but not with Ike.

Just because his moves are faster that doesn't mean that he is better than him. Marth and Roy have the same skill with their attacks. They are clones but there's no way that their skill could be better than one other if they have the same skill.

Earuto said:
Just because his moves are faster that doesn't mean that he is better than him. Marth and Roy have the same skill with their attacks. They are clones but there's no way that their skill could be better than one other if they have the same skill.

Im my opinion he's better than Roy, but not with Ike.

your correct, buy you forgot I said " In my opinion"

To destroy all the post of saying the game is not good, or is better. I'm saying that there both at the same rate, "Brawl" shows 640x480 , which is skinny. But it also shows transformations, introductions, and finishers. The game melee was entertaining by the fact that it had characters like Mewtwo, and Roy. Brawl also gives more characters, it's online-playibility(correct me on that if mispelled) is simple which keeps it's players guessing. And that interesting thing is that your able to make your own battle fields, if your not interested in the other levels which leaves you vexed. Melee had a few bugs, for example, if your fighting Star-Fox in Hyrule, if you go into the little battle field which he would keep jumping over and over and over. Another Bug is: if smashed-attacked by DK, Ganondorf, or Captain Falcon, if just by and inch it would knock you diagnolly. Brawl and Melee are both fun, brawl may not be complete. But if you go onto Youtube, you'll see that Brawl has more videos then Melee, since it's more fun and or satisfactory. It also has better graphics, that is all im going to say.

Melee? The 1v1 gameplay is far better than Brawl's, but 64's is the best of the three.

Brawl, however, is the best for FFA out of all three.

I still play Smash 64 the most of the three. Goes to show that sometimes, less is more.

hannahthehedgecat said:
I like Melee because Pichu (the cutest pokemon EVAH!!!) is in it.

Pichu Failed

Seriously! Why the heck does anyone like the Pikachu clone! It was a major disadvantage in fights because of the most obvious reason is that almost every time it uses and attack, it hurts itself, making it an extremely easy kill. Why Nintendo thought that was a good idea I can't understand.

sonic260 said:
hannahthehedgecat said:
I like Melee because Pichu (the cutest pokemon EVAH!!!) is in it.

Pichu Failed

Seriously! Why the heck does anyone like the Pikachu clone! It was a major disadvantage in fights because of the most obvious reason is that almost every time it uses and attack, it hurts itself, making it an extremely easy kill. Why Nintendo thought that was a good idea I can't understand.

*More fangirls......

*save money

*High demand of Furrys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back