Super sonic song idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, when I want to play JTE on 1.09.4 (For nostalgia's sake) I don't turn into Super Sonic because of the music, I hate it

I do not think they would be taking music request...
Besides that song would not fit in the game very much compared to the theme we have now.

As others have stated,this was in JTE. I sort of like the song but I know they won't change it because of a random request.It wouldn't really fit into the theme of the game when you compare it to the other songs in the game anyway.

Not to mention the fact it's not that great, there are copyright issues with putting that song in. Some record company has rights to that song, and if they were to find out we put it in the game and distributed it with out paying them royalties, the SRB2 Dev team would most likely be sued.

It's not the webspace. It's the way he posted the url. The board is trying to shrink it, but the browser will open it with the stuff missing and the ellipses. It's best to just use the URL= tag.

Uh it seems [URL =] has no change of effect. Space added due to the board removing the = for some reason. I did get the first link working by removing the % junk.

Last edited:
Not to mention the fact it's not that great, there are copyright issues with putting that song in. Some record company has rights to that song, and if they were to find out we put it in the game and distributed it with out paying them royalties, the SRB2 Dev team would most likely be sued.

Um, doesn't SRB2 use nearly all of Sonic 3 & Knuckles' sound effects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back