Sonic Generations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please, just please tell me you didn't see this since the first freaking trailer.

Not to mention, they both go slow motion there.

Oh please, just please tell me you didn't see this since the first freaking trailer.

Not to mention, they both go slow motion there.

'Strange isn't it?'
I just couldn't resist myself. ^_^'
Yea I sure didn't notice this or even think to compare it to Sonic OVA. Good find sir.

Not that uncommon of a pose if you ask me. Sonic strikes that same pose a couple times during the Sonic CD opening FMV (albeit not from the same angle).

Not that uncommon of a pose if you ask me. Sonic strikes that same pose a couple times during the Sonic CD opening FMV (albeit not from the same angle).

It is used before spinning in the air pretty much.

sonicbeforespinning.png

EDIT: This sure makes a good meme. XD

Last edited:
'Strange isn't it?'
I just couldn't resist myself. ^_^'
Yea I sure didn't notice this or even think to compare it to Sonic OVA. Good find sir.

Well, I just got the movie and watched it, then noticed that and pasted it into the sonic generations picture with paint.

EDIT:

He sure does this pose so much.

Last edited:
Modern Mushroom Hill is now my favorite remix out of both versions. Even Modern Chemical Plant is no match for that.

So much for TSSZ being full of liars and that they were smoking something with their homing attack claims.

They are still liars and I refuse to click on any link associated with them due to being TSSZ. Just because they were right about ONE thing nobody else mentioned yet doesn't mean they have any respect from me.

I agree with you D00D64, Just because of them being right about something, doesn't mean that they can have respect from you.

I'm not sure of any cases of outright lying, but when I've read some of their articles there are a bunch of dramatic, rumor-based "news" and finger pointing in some cases. One such case being an article about how Sonic Retro still had Sonic 4 leaks up still even after a request to put them down...TSSZ isn't really much of a news source as it is a gossip and rumor site. It seems once in awhile there are truth to the rumors.

Every time TSSZ's credibility comes up, I can't help but think about this.

(By the way, that article's hilariously wrong.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back