weirdest food you ever eated

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tie between Oysters and Escargo.

Neither of which were that bad, to be honest.

fawfulfan said:
Wait a minute. CD shards are sharp. How did you eat that without getting hurt?
Who said I didn't? I took one bite, and actually didn't notice the shards till I swallowed, they were really small. I have no clue how the hell I didn't notice them when I took the bite.

Sky Ninja said:
fawfulfan said:
Who said I didn't? I took one bite, and actually didn't notice the shards till I swallowed, they were really small. I have no clue how the hell I didn't notice them when I took the bite.

omg lol

Sky Ninja said:
fawfulfan said:
did you hear music after? *shot*

some yellow mushy stuff is the weirdest thing I've eaten

Oh my troop once had a freaky foods contest, I felt bad for some of the kids that ended up regurgitating the latest entry. I tried a few wasabi peas (dried crunchy peas with spicy stuff all over them) and I hated them. That's about as wild as I've gone...

Oh wait, I forgot to mention Hot Dogs and the like... 9_9

fawfulfan said:
Fried squid. Also, my mom says I once tried frog's legs, but I don't know if that's true.
Squid isn't weird, at least not to me. It really does taste like chicken. As for me, I really can't think of any...

You know the guy who ate a lightbulb? I conviced my friend to try that. I saw it on Ripley's, and actually got my friend to take a bite of a lightbulb.

The weirdest food I've ever eaten? I think it was either a chocolate dipped grasshopper, or a hamburger I cooked with the meat soaked in two of the spiciest hot sauces I could get my hands on and smothered in several different cheeses...wasn't a good idea...
Slurgly said:
Squid isn't weird, at least not to me. It really does taste like chicken.
In that case, I might try fried squid. :P
Sky Ninja said:
You know the guy who ate a lightbulb? I conviced my friend to try that. I saw it on Ripley's, and actually got my friend to take a bite of a lightbulb.
I saw that on Ripley's too, although I don't think that counts as food. :P I hope that didn't hurt your friend.

Dr.Pepper said:
I hope that didn't hurt your friend.
Heh, it did. Bad choice on both ends there. He managed to get a clean bite, chewed about once, screamed, and spit out light bulb peices and some blood.

Slurgly said:
fawfulfan said:
Fried squid. Also, my mom says I once tried frog's legs, but I don't know if that's true.
Squid isn't weird, at least not to me. It really does taste like chicken. As for me, I really can't think of any...

I couldn't think of anything really weird either, so I just went with calamari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back