Who Likes Linkin Park??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linkin Park, hmm, emo band/rap. Pretty pathetic for a band with only a thousand fans (as you said).

Oh, and it isn't They May Be Giants, it's They Might Be Giants. They've made amazing songs, and an amazingly large number of them.

Experience > Emo

Segmint said:
Linkin Park, hmm, emo band/rap. Pretty pathetic for a band with only a thousand fans (as you said).

Oh, and it isn't They May Be Giants, it's They Might Be Giants. They've made amazing songs, and an amazingly large number of them.

Experience > Emo

Seriously Linkin Park isn't full emo, I understand why people think that, but they're not, anyways linkin park is my 5th favorite band.

I haven't heard of "They Might Be Giants".

Also, Linkin Park being a 'rock' band, partly true. They're really a "nu metal" band, which more often than not incorporates rapping into their songs. Tends to have a hip-hop beat, but not always. Lyrics are frequently about stresses, mishaps of life. This also gives it it's other name, "Aggro metal".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nu_metal

The latest album has already shipped 3,300,000 copies. Hit platinum in the US. I wouldn't exactly say just a few thousand like Linkin Park. :P

I've heard of "They Might Be Giants", but only because of Homestar Runner.

Yeah, that's all I really want to input into this conversation.

Segmint said:

Experience > Emo
They're not emo.

th845thread-retarded-batman.jpg

nicepostzp7.gif

This topic does seem to have gone a little iffy, but I'm mainly looking at SilverStreak, mainly due to the "Homestar runner".

This could be a slightly more relevant topic to its title. It's a "Who likes Linkin Park?" topic, not "Who's better: Linkin Park or They Might Be Giants?". Please, do not make one.

My favorites are What I've Done, Numb/Encore (it still counts) Bleed it Out, and Figure .09 And about With You, I vote it all time weirdest song by Linkin Park...they kinda go overboard with the sampling...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back