SADX-sonic (now for 1.09.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homing = thok when you are close to a enemy
Lightdash = Press the lightdash button when close to rings
Superform = When you have all chaos emeralds, collect 50 rings and thok

Thats everything, I quess.

Because the default model of Super Sonic looks stupid. Plus I did that to prove that I can make something original. (for those who flame me because of the fact SMS is a recolor)

umm the hair looking back at super sonic doesn't look like super sonic look at the shadow wad hair is same

Dark Warrior said:
...But this isn't original.
You took the SRB2-DX Sonic and shrunk it.

I'm talking about the Super Sonic. And I did a lot of more then just shrunk the SA-DX sonic. I gave him running sprites, gave him the SA abilties, and added some extra frames.

Chaosxth said:
umm the hair looking back at super sonic doesn't look like super sonic look at the shadow wad hair is same

You can say the same about the SRB2 Super Sonic. Look at SA2, play the Super Sonic/Shadow mission and you'll see their spikes are the same.

no i ment ummm look at this:
head.png

yeah and when your super sonic it shows some blue and make him normal size when lightdash and jump(in spring)

Crush40 said:
I just tried this & its a really good wad, best 1 I've seen (basically same ratings as saknux wad)

And its also the wad with the most bugs i've ever made.

bugs:
None color bug
multiplayer character select screen bug
No running animation from the front
Spinning Super Sonic looks weird from the side and front
Some blue pixels in Super Sonic
Spring animation sprite to small

See how many problems the wad has? Now they of course these bugs aren't a big problem, but might be irrititating sometimes.

Also, I'd like to note here that I am working on another SASonic. Only this one *actually* follows the line of SAKnux. No, I'm not going to post screenshots, but at least some of the #SRB2Fun regulars can back me up on this. I've linked to the unfinished prpduct a couple of times there.

Can you call it SADX-Sonic2.wad becase I want to keep SMS's SADX-Sonic.wad Mainly for the Super Form.

Or SMS can name his to SADX-Sonic2.wad .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back